A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Field Trip

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone  :smile:

I am on my meet and greet round through the boards, and that means doing what I enjoy the most... finding new people and friends and getting to know them, though I already feel like I know some of you through the IWW last week. Thanks for letting me put up that quiz. I had fun with it!

I suppose my job reflects this part of my personality. I am a teacher in junior high school/secondary school (I teach 13-16 year olds). Usually when I'm not at work or with friends you'll find me engulfed in whatever is my latest fancy. I love to learn, to discover and to ponder. Being on a messageboard is ideal for me, because I can interact at my own pace. I am quite introverted and I need to take time to myself to recharge my batteries every so often. 

I live alone with my cat in the middle of the woods here in Norway.

It is lovely to meet you all! 

Alright... these are some I just had hanging in my photobucket. They aren't new, but things don't change around here besides the seasons :wink:

How it has been looking for the past few months:

How it has been looking for the past few months:

563553_746520949320_688538029_n_zpsnxq6z

One of the deer my dad feeds:

65409_561980449960_5014744_n_zpsio2wditt

Summer night:

255690_592661894100_2104988_n_zpsor5qiap

The creek I used to play in as a kid:

29230_548349027440_1773390_n_zpsp3nudj4u

That I get a free pass to scare aspies and pretty up Warders. On the serious side, Reds are the most open minded and diverse Ajah, in my b opinion. The other Reds are powerful ladies (and gentlemen) and I am in awe of most of them and feel proudto belong to such an Ajah. Reds are passionate about things like gender equality (IWW is a big hint). I appreciate being part of such an Ajah which has helped me develop myself a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

It is the Aussie invasion, ahoy Red Ajah! I am looking forward to seeing the people behind the awesomeification of one of the most controversial Ajahs of the series. 

A brief intro from me, and then into the fun: 

I am Barid, from the great southern continent island Australia. I am doing a degree in Ancient History/History with a Graduate Diploma in Education. I am most often seen around the WoTD parts doing all things Wheel of Time. While my main interests lie in History and writing, I like a whole bunch of things from a selection of sports to sleeping. 

Welcome to Red Ajah!

You will have to bear with me until other Reds come. Don't use pink around here unless you want to face Myst's wrath *tried to cover the thread with bucket of pink paint* If you ever want p...special treatment from Reds, you just have to ask :wink: If you have any questions about Red Ajah, I am here to answer them.

If everything in Australia can kill, how much potential do the two of you have?

And I think I am supposed to introduce myself :unsure: . I am *surprise surprise* Panchi and I am 13 year old (might be older but certainly not older than 15, please ignore evidence to otherwise). And I am sleepy and thirsty (that went wrong). My interests are reading and science and I...I... I think that's about me.

Psst, Dice have to introduce yourself too.

Welcome to Red Ajah!

You will have to bear with me until other Reds come. Don't use pink around here unless you want to face Myst's wrath *tried to cover the thread with bucket of pink paint* If you ever want p...special treatment from Reds, you just have to ask :wink: If you have any questions about Red Ajah, I am here to answer them.

And I think I am supposed to introduce myself :unsure: . I am *surprise surprise* Panchi and I am 13 year old (might be older but certainly not older than 15, please ignore evidence to otherwise). And I am sleepy and thirsty (that went wrong). My interests are reading and science and I...I... I think that's about me.

Psst, Dice have to introduce yourself too.

Busts up laffing!  Youre asking ME that Panchi??? lol

Holds up a pink flag and waves it to get mystys attention  "i was hoping shed be around"

Hey Moon! long time!

intro?  but everybody knows me! I even got 5 noms for the Empys!!   sees Panchis face

ok ok!! intro it is!  sheesh!

so im Dice and im an oldtimer. Been on DM since like 02ish. Im an Aussie from sydney, i love to read and surf. A bunch of people around here will know me but primarily thru other Orgs. Yes ORGS. Oldtimer remember?

I was hoping that you will admit and warn anyone who doesn't know you.

Are you really an initiate? :blink: *pokes*

Welcome to Red Ajah!

1) What makes the Red Ajah extra awesome to you guys? Is it the eternal hatred of pink that sustains the bonds of friendship? 

2) I'm not sure I want to ask about special treatment. 

3) Well, I don't know what you mean by 'potential', but you have to be sharp to survive in Australia. If you need a warning "caution, soup is hot" which I believe is around somewhere in the world, you'll probably get yourself into trouble poking some dangerous animal that looks cute. 

4) Reading and science are good *nod* 

Good to see you fellas here in the Red Halls.

We only bite a little bit.

:D

Hello Moon! I extend question 1) to you as well. 

Also I'm not sure if the whole biting thing is good or bad, so I'll reserve judgement for now :P 

Hey I'm Zander and I'm making my field trip rounds!!!  I'm a Canadian from the East coast. Love music sports and having having a laugh.  Can't wait to meet you all!

Welcome to Red Ajah!

1) What makes the Red Ajah extra awesome to you guys? Is it the eternal hatred of pink that sustains the bonds of friendship? 

3) Well, I don't know what you mean by 'potential', but you have to be sharp to survive in Australia. If you need a warning "caution, soup is hot" which I believe is around somewhere in the world, you'll probably get yourself into trouble poking some dangerous animal that looks cute. 

Also I'm not sure if the whole biting thing is good or bad, so I'll reserve judgement for now :P 

Ah, the Reds are my home. I love it here. This is my DM Home. 

What sustains the bonds of friendship in the Red Halls is our ginormous fear of Mystica Sedai

Love of equality, I supposed. 

I was hoping that you will admit and warn anyone who doesn't know you.

Are you really an initiate? :blink: *pokes*

let em find out the way you did... the hard way lol

Welcome to Red Ajah!

Ah, the Reds are my home. I love it here. This is my DM Home. 

What sustains the bonds of friendship in the Red Halls is our ginormous fear of Mystica Sedai

Love of equality, I supposed. 

busts up laffing. Why would you be scared of my lil mystica? shes not fearsome......unless shes blowing up ure dartboard....

Dice, you really cammed Myst lil? Well that does call for special treatment from her.

Reds are extra awesome because this is the best place to hide from problems and annoying people and life.