DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Field Trip

But it can heat long enough that it all evaporates then ruins your pot. And no one in your life will ever let it go. It becomes the conversation for many a dinners.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen to that... or the cookies made with salt instead of sugar... you cant ever get past that either... I've done both... >.>

I've mixed up flour and powdered sugar, I think it was a great but very flat improvement lol

My dad did that once when he had my mom over for a date the second time they went out together, lol.  (In his defence, his brother put salt in the sugar container for just that reason...)

Welcome to the Reds, Kailani! Do you have any questions?

My dad did that once when he had my mom over for a date the second time they went out together, lol.  (In his defence, his brother put salt in the sugar container for just that reason...)

Oh that's bad, but so funny!

haha that's evil to do just before a date, but I'm sure made for a great story :) So I'm 23 and in the military, I have 2 cats Owl and Lina. Both are tuxedo's, Lina thinks she is a jaguar and chases my roommate's mastiff/great dane mix....but then gets chased by my other roommate's weiner dog lol. Owl is a lovable derp with a neck problem hence the name. Um I like reading fiction of pretty much any type with fantasy as a preference. I start reading WoT a few years ago and haven't quite finished the series yet.

At this point I'm not sure what to ask lol but thank you.

Just don't ask who changed salt with sugar in the kitchen recently and you'll be fine (I didn't change it, I haven't been in kitchen for days, Aes Sedai's truth)

On which WoT book are you?

I finished Towers of Midnight but I've been reading the tor summary before the final book because I forgot a lot that happened during the year and a halfish that I took off from reading. Major kudos to the people who kept on for years and did a full reread, I'm just not strong enough lol.

Major kudos to the people who kept on for years and did a full reread, I'm just not strong enough lol.

I'm in a full re-read right now and it's taken me about a year. I had to stop half-way through and read an "easy" book. I think I have gone crazy. lol

At this point I'm not sure what to ask lol but thank you.

Don't hesitate if you think of any. We don't bite. Unless you consider snugglebites, but they are painless... I promise!

• 3 months later...

Hi to all Reds!!:)

I am Zanube and you can call me Zan.I joined DM just a few months back after being in the shadow for sometime. Glad to see a community who love RJ's books. I play table tennis and I play it professionally. I love reading books like WoT(obviously),Bartimaeus Trilogy etc. What do the reds here do? What are your interests?Are you guys evil like in the books......?

The Reds do a lot of things. We pursue things we believe in, hang around, chat and struggle with RL.

I like reading. I love Bartimeus trilogy.

We Reds are veil, totally evil. We are the kings and queens of evilness, we are so evil and I will give you these cookies to show our evilness.

red_velvet_cookies_cake_mix_wallpaper-10

• 3 months later...

Good evening, Red Ajah Members. How are you?

So, I actually liked Silviana in the books, and I wish more detail had been gone into with Pevara. For such a large Ajah it is easy to forget that not all of them were Elaida's, etc.

Also, I have a pet Finnish Spitz who looks like a red fox. (Pictures forthcoming eventually.) And, has anyone read Way of Kings? I'm trying to decide if I want to read it or not. I'm leaning towards reading it at the moment.

Way of Kings was excellent. It is LONG but TOTALLY worth the trip.

I loved Pevara.

I'm normally much more social but I've climbed into an introvert bubble at the moment and feel a little less red these days than usual.

I have Doggies (Two adorable little black mini schnauzers.)

I'm a writer, and at the moment I'm in "Writing/editing phase" of novel #2.

It's a cheesy little book, but I love it.

No, I'm not doing NaNoWriMo, because I'm not.

Hey Meridian!

The Way of Kings is totally worth reading.

I am an Indian and currently stuck between festivals. I don't like fire crackers because of how much pollution they cause. I love reading. I admire Silviana but not necessarily like her. I don't have any pets :(

What are your hobbies and interests?

• 3 weeks later...

*grabs Ahmyra and gently snugglbites the canucklehead* Hi there, welcome! :)

I'm Myst, aka Highest, aka Head Nutt. We do bite, but most come to love it, crave it and even beg for it after a while lol. :wink:

oh dear.... your boyfriend huh? Damn, there goes my shot at being all feminin and stuff. :grins:

Sorry it took so long to respond, love. I'm battling a severe case of Real Life since a few years and it's constantly interfering in my online life.

Where in Canada are you from?