DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Field Trip

If Lor likes me with the beard vs. without then really that should tell you all you need to know... she really isn't partial to beards at all. 

Yeah, I've seen him both ways and, much as I am loathe to admit it, I prefer Kyn with a CLOSELY CROPPED beard. That long wizard thing you boys get into over the winter is for the birds, though!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That I also bet Tom Hiddleston tastes yummy. Joseph Morgan and Michael Fassbender, too...

That's old Magneto. Fassbender is young Magneto. And a yummy one, at that! 

Fassbender is the Magneto of the 60's and 70's, when he and Charles weren't at each other's throats all the time.

And how does that make me not a Brown?

*busy appreciating Joseph* Fine...very fine.

Not really getting the Fassbender thing at all and Hiddleston is a Brid thing. He's too pointy faced and ...flimsy looking for my taste. 

No, Goober. He was put in the concentration camps as a kid. By the 60's, he's in this 20's-30's. Goober.

And yeah, I have to ask.

I'm perfectly ok with other people not liking my men. Less competition, that way. Hehe

None of those three are in a book! And aren't books themselves, either! And I doubt they smell like a book, on top of that.

NOT

A

BROWN

!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the impression this could go on forever and a day lol.  :rolleyes: Bit like watching a dog with a bone.

Now you are getting a sliver of the picture... I am nothing if not tenacious... and apparently also charming, or at least charming enough to still be bonded after *mumbles* years. 

Tenacious. Indeed. I can think of other words for it. :laugh: The charm is subtle and slightly twisted but certainly recognisable lol.

I was being cheeky. :tongue:  As in it's not dreadfully obvious in the first instance... so yes, subtle lol. 

I know, right? It's hard to believe therefore I must practise more.  :laugh:

you two are the living embodiment of what I described here.

*hands out popcorn and sits back to watch* Is better than Netflix! :laugh: