incredibly-short-dread-styles-for-men.jp

says so in my book: 'just pinch and squeeze'

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks!

*continues to pull and twist*

this is quite the workout. I'm earning those cupcakes by the douzain here!

Your Reds?

Yes. She's the Highest, did you miss that detail as well? She's very proprietary. Understandable after so many years.

Bit more practise sis and you'll get good at that. What's wrong with a beard? There's something fun about sitting in a comfy lap tugging on a beard you know. Plus...it tickles.  :wink:

It doesnt just tickle... if used properly.

*chuckles* Lor hun, I like your Wardie. Just sayin'.  :laugh:

*climbs on lap to get a good grasp on things*

Thanks! Now I know why all those black people have such impressive muscles. This really does work up a sweat!

*pulls and twists like nobody's business*

Being the Highest with this lot just means they make me work more than I do them.

Beards are yuck. Every guy thinks that he's part of the 1% that can pull it off but they're usually not. Not George Clooney, not Hugh Jackman. And if they can't pull it off, trust me, nobody can. Except maybe the ones that need it for improvement. Which most don't.

Plus, the Light only knows where they've been with that thing. *shudders* No thank you.

see, not ONE of them looks good. I wouldn't let them touch my laundry, let alone me, looking like that. ugh....

Most of the ones I see there don't suit it for sure. But otherwise, sorry sis, can't agree.... Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn with a beard was yummy... Alexander Dreymon as Uhtred in The Last Kingdom is dreamy... Sean Connery rocks a beard like there's no tomorrow. And don't even get me started on Charlie Hunnam as Jax in Sons of Anarchy. 

well then we'll get along just fine. You can have all the buginfestedfacerugs that you can get.

*blocks the Bond just in case*

If Lor likes me with the beard vs. without then really that should tell you all you need to know... she really isn't partial to beards at all. 

Finally! Someone is in my lap...

I am beardless, and both my wife and I prefer it that way. Every once in a while I'll get a notion to try a beard, but my wife says she'll never kiss me again, so common sense prevails.

What I don't understand is the obsession with goatees. For a while it seemed like everyone was sporting one. I don't know; to me, it's all the negatives of facial hair, but you still have to shave every day.

Had a goatee for a while... then just went full beard... think of it like a starter beard so you can try it on for a while. 

I am beardless, and both my wife and I prefer it that way. Every once in a while I'll get a notion to try a beard, but my wife says she'll never kiss me again, so common sense prevails.

What I don't understand is the obsession with goatees. For a while it seemed like everyone was sporting one. I don't know; to me, it's all the negatives of facial hair, but you still have to shave every day.

your wife sounds like a very wise lady! Hang on to her.

which is shown in her taste for men, as clearly you have impeccable taste too. *nodnods*

There's a reason they call it a 'goat'-ee.... it literally makes them look like goats. Which, to be fair, isn't much of a compliment. To the goat.

*sneaks in*

I love beards. Beards are the best. As a general rule of thumb if you have a beard you get significantly hotter.

My boyfriend was rocking some stubble before we got together. Now he has a lovely beard and he's super hot.

*flees*

no need to flee. I'm all for everyone loving beards. That will clear up the rubble quite nicely for me. *nodnods* :biggrin:

oi now, I already laid claim to some of them. You can't have quite all of them! Maybe it's a Scottish thing. 

There's a reason they call it a 'goat'-ee.... it literally makes them look like goats. Which, to be fair, isn't much of a compliment. To the goat.

Hey now, that sounds like an actual Red talking...

Sorry, Mysty gets temperamental in the mornings without a gallon of coffee.

Fixed that for you.

*Runs*

It doesnt just tickle... if used properly.

*chuckles* Lor hun, I like your Wardie. Just sayin'.  :laugh:

I have good taste in men, not gunna lie...