DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Field Trip

NMF?

Oh now, watching her shoot Myst has a certain je ne sais quoi at this point, Myst needs to know about ALL the traditions... intimately.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NMF = not my fault.

Doing Mysty's nut in is part of my job description. I take it very seriously. Lacking my own absent Warders to pester, she gets the brunt of it lol.

*smirks, snags the bedazzler and turns the front of Kyn's pants into a disco ball before handing it back*

*dusts her hands off, then randomly ties red bows in his hair*

It may not be his fault, except that he left me alone in the vast wilderness that was DM, which forced me to make decisions based on my own needs. *lays the back of her hand over her eyes dramatically*

but BROWN!?

Hmm.. not bad on the pants, need more on my backside though, to make it really sparkle.

Edited by _Kynwric_

Now I think she's using some of that there fancy british slang....  doing Mysty's nut it?

nut=head ... driving her crazy, doing her nut in

It may not be his fault, except that he left me alone in the vast wilderness that was DM, which forced me to make decisions based on my own needs. *lays the back of her hand over her eyes dramatically*

*eyes Lor approvingly* Impressive dramatics.... natural or acting classes?

but BROWN!?

Hmm.. not bad on the pants, need more on my backside though, to make it really sparkle.

Weirdo ... I can see why Lor likes you lol.

Yes. Browns read books. I read books. Browns talk about books. I run a whole track talking about books. Browns don't do drama. I don't like drama. 

Honestly, since I walked back in here, I don't do much of any Ajahs. I'm only here because Myst pointed out that you were being a brat. 

Your track has a much to do with TV and Movies as with Books, I know, I'm there a lot... including on the panels.

I was being a what? And you believed Myst?

I have a soft spot for brats. So does Mysty although she won't admit it. Bad case of denial.

It's mostly books, goober. The panel I talk you into being one of the exceptions. LOL 

And... did you just call me a brat after advising me to bedazzle your backside? Was that a wise decision?

Myst's choice of bandeds and bondeds pretty much proves she likes brats. I'm looking forward to the day she has myself and Kara visiting at the same time. Oh the havoc we could wreak... *daydreams* Her head might actually explode.

Hmmm.... *pushes the weaves of Air until he's out of the chair and hanging upside down* 

Oh, now this looks familiar...

*narrows eyes* That special didn't sound altogether complimentary.... 

*laughs* It was. He wouldn't hang out here if it wasn't complimentary. 

Familiar in that I'm pretty sure this is how we got you prettied up last time! I don't think there was a chair...

*smirks* well, you've had your chair. 

*bedazzles his backside and some of the ribbons in his hair, too* 

*gives Kyn acrylic nail extensions while chattering* 

red-acrylic-nails-designs-7.jpg

Tidier. And no, it wasn't "supposed" to if you didn't mean it to. I was clarifying not dictating.  :rolleyes:

*admires Lor's work* Colourful.