>>

<<

as Torrie said, it's a fun piece of clothing

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you get your corsets, Chae?

Hello Seph. You should come by more often. 

Steak. I'm going on a date to a steak house this weekend and I am seriously looking forward to it. 

Oh! I actually rated large.be the other day for my job. I had a hard time not getting lost in their website.

I really like some of the vintage stuff from corset UK.

*Sigh* It would be so nice is money were an unlimited thing.  

• 3 months later...

Hello Red Ajah! I am Jivenrah - doing the Initiate homework. Am I right that DM Reds do the work of the book Blues? Get involved in causes? Trying to save the world? Carry on! I've felt very welcomed by the Reds since joining last month and wanted to thank you collectively. I've 'met' Elgee, Torrie, Chaelca, Mystica, and Moon. Hope I'm not leaving anyone else off this list. Thank you for reaching out to a newbie!

That may be a way to put it, but being red is so much more than being part of a cause. We're a passionate group of people. 

Each one of us. 

Hmmmm ... I think she might have a bit of a point there. Though we Reds are very similar to the Book Reds at base, we do also have a lot of the independence and cause-loving aspect of the Book Blues in our make-up.

I didn't like Blues in books but I love Reds here.

Hi Jivenrah!

I am also a Red. I don't think we have met.

Hello, Jivenrah! Good to see you again!

I think the Reds here are more focused on passion rather than causes. I will attempt to explain, but don't hesitate to ask if I am unclear.

We all have causes. Some of those causes are similar to the others, but some are quite different and not necessarily the focus of the Ajah. The common core of these causes is the passion we have for them, just as we have a passion for every other part of our lives. We are a group who is passionate about everything we do. While we are diverse in personalities, values, causes and goals, we share passion and value acceptance of those differences.  

• 1 month later...

Field Trip!

Initiate Shad reporting in. So far I've visited the Warders, Blues, Browns, Grays. and Greens. Red is up!

Field Trip!

Initiate Shad reporting in. So far I've visited the Warders, Blues, Browns, Grays. and Greens. Red is up!

You gotta give us more than that, Shad. 

Boo?

Did I scare? Did I scare?

Ghost association won't let me join unless I scare someone

c'mon there's nothing to worry about :baalzamon:

we are gentle, and kind, and innocent of most things?

(wait those were zander's lines lol)

how are your WT classes doing?

Pretty well. I'm getting a kick out of the field trip bit, digging around in each Ajah as I visit them. I should have probably spent two days per group instead of one in retrospect, but I missed almost the entire first month of my lectures because I was too busy, and I thought doing one a day for a week would be fun.

I'll get to see plenty more of the Red at the Spring Masquerade, at any rate. ;)

Indeed! Also u have already spent some time around DM...you should already know a lot of us :tongue:

Gl with the remaining part of ur class then! ^^

Hi Shad! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I am house hunting! lol 

Hope you enjoy your time and if you have any questions, don't hesitate. We only snugglebite. 

• 8 months later...

Hello all!  My name is James and I'm one of the new faces of Dragonmount.  Here for part two of the orientation and starting to work out the kinks of this whole "forum" thing as I go.  I have also been reading up on the mythos of this...thing I keep reading about which is apparently called the "snugglebite" and appears to be a Red specialty.

And as far as any outstanding concern or trepidation about traipsing about the halls of the Red Ajah: know that I have survived jocks, theatre majors, hardcore gamers, the squatchiest of squatches, sexual deviants, social outcasts, the downloaded personification of the internet, and pure solitude as my roommates in the past.  I have engaged in great battle with a mother who at one point embodied the stereotype of "crazy cat lady" and within a single week got her to radically decrease the number of too-many cats in her house from two dozen down to eight.  I have stared in the face of belligerent academia when my learning was deemed "not worth the major" and when there were plots to have me drop out from failing, still almost graduated with honors in spite of that, and got the offending faculty member to "retire" after a discussion with the president of the university.  I see your challenge, and I laugh boisterously.  This will be a good pillow fight.  I say to you now:

41135-Come-At-Me-Bro.jpg

You sound like a very determined person - as someone Raised from the Red, I find that a very admirable trait!

Have you had a chance to look at the pinned topics here, and do you have some idea of what the DM Reds are all about?