DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Field Trip

*twaps*

you look fantastic in that helmet Seph !! Don't you listen to the Bratmyrlin.

I actually organised a DM Meet in 2008. Several DM'ers came to Ghent and stayed for a few days and I was their hostess. (that's when the joke on the fishmines started).

Talya and Taymist were the two Red Brats I was talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thanks myst, just hope I don't get helmet head!

Haha but they had such a wonderful idea!!

Aaaahhh, Hello!

Unpinned field trip... *blushes*

*wonders what all this is about field trips and fish*

Speaking of fish, tuna sounds like it might be good for dinner tonight... red and raw!

red and raw, that's the way i like it lol

i have heard that it's supposed to become a protected specie. if this is true, i am going to be all sad :tongue:

• 5 months later...

hey Kasia ! welcome to the red quarters !

what is your favourite red item of all time ?

and Myra is an awesome red warder :wub: (she manages to keep me out of trouble... more or less ...  :tongue:)

Thank you myra and chaelca :biggrin:

Hmmm... My favorite red thing? A giant medium rare steak... Second would be my favorite corset!

Kasia! Are you a corset wearer? I have a beautiful black and red one, I never get to wear enough. I love wearing them. Where do you get yours?

Yes I am :D I have a couple that I got as gifts, so I'm not sure where they were purchased.. and one that I commissioned from a friend... they are blue with black lace skulls, red and black striped, and purple for the last one. Sometimes I will wear them even when there's no need... just because I want to wear them. Lol

Yes I am :D I have a couple that I got as gifts, so I'm not sure where they were purchased.. and one that I commissioned from a friend... they are blue with black lace skulls, red and black striped, and purple for the last one. Sometimes I will wear them even when there's no need... just because I want to wear them. Lol

I have a few but my favorite is one I found at a thrift store for $5!!! It's real bone and has the metal claps. I would love to have one commissioned. I am very short and most of the ones I have are too long. And I hardly ever leave the house now, so if I wore them, no one would see them except the 1 year old I babysit and I don't think he cares. lol 

I went to a class about a year ago on how to wear them and I've almost gotten to where I can tie it by myself. 

I have never worn or seen corsets in real life.

If you ever have the chance, you should look into it. They really are fun pieces of clothing.