DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AiW Murder Mystery: Who Killed Alice?

Mashiara Sedai

Might have come from you. But you are not the only animal here... what do the rest of you have to say? Kitty????

That was rude, you *are*! Rabbit knows a thing or two and I myself, don't need a weathervane to tell which way the wind blows

:wink:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the hair white? You and the Rabbit say that you were together at the time of the murder, but it is no secret in Wonderland

that you can come and go as you will; disappearing and then reappearing wherever you so please. It is very possible that

you could have come into the throne room, unseen by any except for Alice, and then commited this crime and then leaving

again without being seen, Cat.

(OOC: that was directed at the Cat. I fixed it. lol Sorry.)

I sssaw Alice right before the Five of Hhhhearts entered the throne room, but she was already dead.  I had come to see the Queen and King about buying more mushrooms, but when I saw Alice there, like thhhhat, I removed myself from the area. 

**wrinkles his nose in disgust** And the King is loving you less at the moment, kindly remove your feline behind from my 

face. 

But the dungeon bars cannot hold you, Cat. Once again, I'd like to remind everyone that the Cheshire Cat can come and 

go as he pleases. How could the bars hold you then?

The Rabbit was out making deliveries. Being "out" suggests off of the grounds. He delivered a meal to you, yet the dungeons 

are on these grounds. Which is it, Cat? 

You saw the White Rabbit meet with the Queen on several occasions to discuss how everyone should be punished—and you heard them say the Cheshire Cat would be punished by making him listen to your story about the lobster quadrille.

I'd also like to hear from the White Rabbit on this.  I heard you talking with the Queen about punishing the cat.  For what purpose and whence and where?

But you could, Cat. You could have faded right out of that cell and into the room where the unsuspecting girl was. 

You've been known before to cause calamity between our dear Queen and Alice, and when they had made amends,

you show up again to stir up more trouble. 

I think we need to hear more about the evidence. Have there been any more clues we could look at? I understand that Kitty might have been in the dungeon, at the time, however we need to hear more before we start pointing fingers. As I understand it Kitty had a bit of a volatile relationship with poor dear Alice.  What of the mouse and the Rabbit? Somehow their stories do not seem to convince me.

Hmm, I to, would like the Rabbit to answer some questions.  I have overheard him talking with the Queen about the punishments that should be meted out.  In fact, I, I heard them say that they would punish the cat by making him talk to me about the lobster quadrille.  I mean, I don't know how that would be a punishment, maybe that's why they decided on the dungeons...  *subsides, visibly upset*

• Community Administrator

I think Keyholder has left the game.  We will have to continue on without her, and hope she can make an appearance for the next round.  And Maddy is a bit late as well.  As such...

The Judge hit the gavel against the wooden stand.  "Order! Order!  We have yet to hear from the March Hare.  Please give your testimony to the others."

The March Hare stepped forward and cleared his throat.  "Well, it's true that Alice did ruin my tea party.  And I'm very upset by that.  But, I have other ways to make her pay.  I was planning another tea party--which is why I was with the Knave of Hearts at the time of the murder.  I was asking him to come to my tea party.  You see, once Alice learned that everyone was invited, except her, she would know she was snubbed.  That was the most I would ever do to her.  I certainly didn't want her dead."

The Judge nodded and turned to the assembled Jury.  "Knave of Hearts, what have you to say on the matter?  Can you collaborate the March Hare's story?  Were you indeed together during the murder?"

The Knave stood to his feet.  "It is true, your Honor.  I was making my rounds in the hallway when the March Hare approached me with his plans for the tea party.  I was forced to listen, as my back was against the wall, and my only route of escape cut off by decorative armor.  He was still jabbering at me when the Guards raced by screaming about a murder.  Both of us were no where near the site when it happened."

The Cheshire Cat and the White Rabbit give each other an alibi as well, though it is a weak one in my opinion. Perhaps there are 

a pair of co-conspirators, as opposed to a single culprit?  Could it be that one of the alibis that has given isn't exactly the entire

truth? Perhaps the White Rabbit did indeed bring the Cheshire Cat his meal, but did he bring anything else? Was this murder

premeditated?

Another point I could make, is that the March Hare was wandering terribly close to the scene at the time of the death. The evidence

suggests poisoning, and he was going on about a tea party. Could it be that he, the March Hare, had "happened" on Alice and 

given her a poisoned cup of tea?  He could have left the scene and been making his way out of the palace when he was met by  the 

Knave. Inviting him to a tea party could have been an act. 

*clears throat*

Earlier I was asked to collaborate the Gryphons whereabouts at the time of Alices murder.  I was indeed talking with the Gryphon, about the lobster quadrille, I am rather fond of that dance. 

*sits down*

Archived