DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AiW Murder Mystery: Who Killed Alice?

Mashiara Sedai

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mister Bill the Lizard. Isn't it true that you and Alice had a somewhat turbulent relation ship with our dear Alice. In fact hasn't she been violent towards you on several occasions? Did you decide to take revenge?

Me? Oh no. I wouldn't go anywhere near that great big giant girl. I was terrified of her and would never have ... let's just say wherever she was I tried to be elsewhere. I would have never have been close enough to that girl to be able to touch her - let alone kill her.

Sinnnce being kicked out of the chHimney, Bill the Lizard, I know you have had a tremendous fear of Alice and would always leave the room if she showed up.  Hhhowever, you've talked to me about hhhherbs that can hhhhelp your anxiety. Did you a-find the a-right one and finally get your revenge?

I'm quite sure Mr Caterpillar Sir ... that the only herbal calmings occuring are yours.

Oh ... do you know that application of herbs was involved in the Giant Girl's Death? There would have had to have been an awful lot - she was ginormous!

Were you angry because you had run out?

Doesn't the White Rabbit also have something of sentimental value to him, something made of gold? **eyes the Rabbit's watch** 

You said that you were off delivering messages, Rabbit. Where exactly did your deliveries take you?

Mr. Lizzard only spoke to me about hhhherbs that could help him overcome his fear of Alice. Mayhhhapsss hhhe spoke to the Duchess about them too. I agree with the King, this is very lllikely place to start. 

The knave was rather distracted by the tarts displayed so temptingly outside the window. Why is he stuck inside attending this farcical trial when outside the sun is shining the birds are singing, the tarts proving nigh impossible to resist...

I'm quite sure Mr Caterpillar Sir ... that the only herbal calmings occuring are yours.

Oh ... do you know that application of herbs was involved in the Giant Girl's Death? There would have had to have been an awful lot - she was ginormous!

Were you angry because you had run out?

So have we establish the cause of our dear Alice's unfortunate death?

Was it a hit on the head by a blunt instrument?

It seems to me that there is a conspiracy here to get rid of the poor confused thing. Lots of people seem to have it in for the poor girl. After all she is an outsider here with a tendency to offend without meaning to, I might add.

You know Bill the Lizard that she has a propensity for changing her size when it suits and she hurts you with that careless swipe of her mighty paw when undergoing rapid transformation size wise.

Your hammer makes a very good weapon. So too repeat everyone's question where exactly where you?

You said that you're with the caterpillar and both of you are covered in ashes from various sites and equipment...

Interesting to note that everyone seems to have a water tight alibi. I reiterate my earlier statement of this henious crime being perpetrated by a cohorts of disgruntled characters bent on evening up the score for Alice's many innocent affences.

**takes a moment to ponder the Rabbit's response**  And we are aware that the Cheshire Cat often finds a cozy spot to rest within the 

home of the Duchess. Perhaps while you were delivering her meal, Rabbit, you were able to procure the items necessary to frame 

the Duchess. Or perhaps, it was the Cat. 

Archived