DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Wheel of Time/Dragonmount Forum

The_Wanderer

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here, and I'm looking forward to some enlightening conversations about the Wheel of Time.  A little about me... 

I read The Eye of the World for the first time in the middle of February 2013 and I finally finished A Memory of Light in the first week of May.  I may have jumped on the bandwagon late, but better late than never.  Wheel of Time was the most fun I'd had reading a fantasy series since I read Harry Potter all of those years ago... so glad to have discovered this series, it was really worth the time and effort.

Just discovered the emoticons...awesome.  These were my favorites :elayne::egwene::jordan::mat::lanfear::birgitte::moiraine::rand::wheel:

Hello and welcome to DM. I came to the series a few years ago. Check out the discussion groups but also the social groups. We even have a role playing area if you find that of interest. Who was your favorite character? I have two. Siuan and Moiraine.

if you need help or have any questions, just ask.

Welcome sir! Better late than never indeed. The emoticons are quirky lil touch aren't they? lol What did you enjoy most of the books? Any favorite/despised characters or story arcs? My favorite are scenes in the books. The forging with Perrin and outside fo Shadar Logoth and the old tongue, or The battle of Emmind's field, but the tops is Asha'Man Kill. Still gives me the chills. Be sure to check out the social groups too. Lots of things in there to interest just about anyone. lol I am a member of the Black Tower and the White Tower social groups. You ever have any questions send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Welcome welcome!

Quick mod note, since we're talking about favorite scenes: no spoilers for AMOL are allowed until the book has been out for one year - any discussion of that book is limited to the designated AMOL forum. :smile:

Thank you all for stopping by to say hello.

Welcome sir! Better late than never indeed. The emoticons are quirky lil touch aren't they? lol What did you enjoy most of the books? Any favorite/despised characters or story arcs? My favorite are scenes in the books. The forging with Perrin and outside fo Shadar Logoth and the old tongue, or The battle of Emmind's field, but the tops is Asha'Man Kill. Still gives me the chills. Be sure to check out the social groups too. Lots of things in there to interest just about anyone. lol I am a member of the Black Tower and the White Tower social groups. You ever have any questions send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

To answer this question

Favorite character was probably Mat, although it took me awhile to come around and like him.

Least favorite character was Siuan.

Wow, very fast reader... I'm Jealous but congrats and WELCOME!!! to DM! When you have a little time check out all the social groups and, if inclined, join one (or as many as you'd like).

I personally enjoy the Black Tower and The Band of the Red Hand but each and every group has a main theme and some cool people in them so be sure to check them all out!

Archived