DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anybody want a free copy of Crusader Kings II (on Steam)?

Haxorsist

I just pre-ordered a copy of Europa Universalis IV and got a free copy of Crusader Kings II. Since I already own Crusader Kings II, I thought I'd give the extra copy away as a gift.

Crusader Kings II is a pretty complex strategy game where you play as a feudal lord. You can start as a count, duke, king or emperor and use warfare, strategic marriages and intrigue to grow your dynasty's power. The learning curve is pretty steep, but it's really fun. And there's a great Game of Thrones mod as well!

Any takers? I'd prefer to give it to someone who'll actually play it, so check it out, make sure you have the necessary specs, and if you think it's something for you, let me know!

Hmm, good idea. I'm going to hijack this thread to give away stuff.

I have a free copy of The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition to give away on steam. Any takers? And like Hax said, would prefer if you actually plan to play the game.

I have a free copy of The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition to give away on steam. Any takers? And like Hax said, would prefer if you actually plan to play the game.

I remember that game!  I didn't realize it had been re-released.  :)  If it is Windows 7 compatible, I would love to play.

I remember that game!  I didn't realize it had been re-released.  :)  If it is Windows 7 compatible, I would love to play.

Cool. Got a steam id? PM it to me if you don't want it public.

Archived