DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Charis alAslan

The Sibling Bonding of Dah'mir, Charis and Cairos

*Charis enters into the Great Hall flanked by her twin boys. She turns around to stand before them and the White Tower community.*

I, Charis Sedai, in the presence of our White Tower family, declare my public intent to bond myself to Cairos AND Dah'mir - my twin boys here on DM and IRL. I vow to care for, pray for, protect, mentor, mother, bother, smack around and completely brainwash you both with all my heart. I will always be here for you - on DM and IRL. You two are my awesome boys - my friends and my 'children.' I love you both more than you can ever know, and more than I can ever show. You both hold my heart forever.

*takes both their hands and kisses them as tears leak down her cheeks* love.gif

*Dah'mir enters into the Great Hall side by side Charis Sedai and Cairos Sedai. He turns to stand before them both and the White Tower Community*

I, Dah'mir, in the presence of our White Tower family, declare my public intent to bond myself to both Charis and Cairos Sedai, on DM and IRL. I vow to care for, pray for, protect,be mentored, be smacked around and be brainwashed. I will always, i mean always be here for both of you, on DM and IRL. You are my sister and brother in whom i love dearly. You both are great and amazing. I love you both with all my heart. You guys are AWESOME!

*gets teary*

:cry: :D

Guest Cairos

*Cairos enters into the Great Hall side by side Charis Sedai and Dah'mir. He turns to stand before them both and the White Tower Community*

I, Cairos, in the presence of our White Tower family, declare my public intent to bond myself to both Charis and Dah'mir, on DM and IRL. I vow to care for, pray for, to protect my brother and sister, be mentored, be smacked around and be brainwashed (not really). I will always be here for both of you, on DM and IRL. You are my sister and brother and i love you both so much. I will stand by you guys no matter what.

:D

Awwwwww that was just lovely... congrats to all 3 of you :D many happy years ahead for you I hope.

*hugs all*

UP ARMS!! UP ARMS!!! BANDERS UP ARMS!!! THE ASIANS ARE ON THE MOVE!!!! PROTECT THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! OK JUST THE CHILREN! OK NEVERMIND, WE NEED AMO!

*picks up Dah'mir and Cairos and hurls them at Charis immediately followed by a tackle ending in a smoochinghuggers for all three*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Guest Cairos

Thanks everybody.

*gives each person a huggle*

*channels desserts in the whole room*

Here are desserts for everybody!!!

*gets hurdled at sis* Weeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

Catch me sis.

Anyways, thanks guys.

I too, love to cook so, here are some goodie bags full of wonderful treats. *gives everyone a goodie bag and a pouncetacklehugglesnugglesqueeze*

:D

*is a little dazed from the tackling*

Thanks everyone!! *wheels in huge supply of cakes and treats from Blue Chocolate Factory... including life-sized chocolate statues of Cairos and Dah'mir specially made by the Oompa-Loompas*

Surprise, my brothers! Here's my gift to you! Everyone, eat up!!! :D

Wow all great cooks!!!!!

*is jealous of their magnificent talent at their talents...kicks back the meiger meal he was goig to give them*

haha yay its finally happened my lady Charis...My mentor??

*pounces and tacklehuggles*

hehe congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this