DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hmm....

Namelessone

hello 'You know who' :wink:

fire away with your questions, and I am sure we'll find some answers... as long as it doesn't involve quantum theory :P

What a fantastic idea, Raena!!! :lol:

Hello, and welcome to DM! May you have a fantastic time here as you explore! Just ask any questions you may have here, and Emperor will be more than willing to help you out! 8)

Thank you for the welcome! I do have one question, and I don't mean for it to sound harsh. I'm just in a quandry over it. :D Okay here goes. Why does everyone kiss the feet of Aes Sedai? They walk the world expecting it! What have they done to earn it? Sure they fought in big battles but so did alot of people! And why do people ask how high when they say jump? I for one don't understand, please help! Seems to me, they act like spoiled brats when someone does something against their wishes. I think maybe they need to spend a little time on physical pleasures. Maybe they wouldn't be so uptight. Thanks for listening! Again I don't mean to offend anyone.

Guest Emperor

Err that is an easy one. To look up their skirts. He called AS spoiled brats. I like this newbie. I may keep him as my pet and sick him on the WT every once in awhile. Would you like that newbie..huh... would you? Here's a cookie....

Welcome to DM. I am generally silly and sometimes loose myself in forming a paragraph. Stop by the Seanchan org, as we all think AS are spoiled brats too that deserved to be collared (because we are kinky like that really). The only feet kissing that should be going on is for the Emperor of Seanchan I say!!!!

Oh and feel free to PM Corki if you have any questions. He is the go-to guy around here.

*eats Emperor*

where was I? Oh... yeah, Namelessone... have a look at the WoT discussion boards. You will find one or two threads discussing exactly those sort of questions.

Thank you for the direction to go to maybe get some answers. As for being anyones pet, I would sooner die. I'm strange that way. One more quick question though. Does anybody think Aes Sedai need to be humbled in some way? Or has that happened with the arrival of the Asha'man (sp)?

Namelessone, I don't think you will get many replies here. One of the reasons being that we are trying to avoid spoilers for those that have not yet read all the books by keeping actual WoT discussion to the relevant boards.

Archived