DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

FELLRUNNNER

Hi,

Have literally just finished "A Memory of Light" an hour ago. Feel emotionally drained and lost for words. Can't believe the journey I started with these books 15 years ago is finally over.

So I find myself looking for something else to fill the void and remembered this site. Have been following this excellent website for a while now for information (especially keeping up with all the characters in the story!) and have finally decided to sign up to these forums.

Hope to speak to some of you soon and look forward to reading about other peoples thoughts and experiences with these books. :)

Hi Fellrunner, welcome to Dragonmount!

Glad that you've signed up, joining us here is a great way to keep the books 'alive'! I was a long time lurker before I joined up myself! :)

You'll find the Memory of Light discussion board has a lot of people just finished the books like you, and other for people who haven't read it yet. Joining one (or more, or all!) of the social groups is a great way to get to know people here, and there is even a role play section if that is your thing!

Hope to see you around!

Hi, Fellrunner. It's quite a feeling to finish the last book, isn't it? I too didnt want it to end. This is a great place to keep it going. Discussions, role play and social groups where you can even become an Aes Sedai or Warder. If you have any questions, just ask. Welcome to DM.

Thanks Ryrin,

One quick question, have been looking through the forums (and probably should have found the answer myself) can you join more than one social group?

Also, one more, what is the difference between the social groups and the rp groups? 

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to be asking these questions :)

You can join as many of the social groups as you like!  A few members are in all of the groups, while some concentrate on one or two.

The RP section is focused on role playing - there might be a bit of minor RP in the social groups, but it's mostly about making new friends and having discussions and playing games, as opposed to role playing within the world of the Wheel.

Thanks Ryrin,

One quick question, have been looking through the forums (and probably should have found the answer myself) can you join more than one social group?

Also, one more, what is the difference between the social groups and the rp groups? 

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to be asking these questions :)

Yes, as Songstress said, there is no limit. You can participate when and where you want. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders group. Check the groups out and I'm sure you will find something that interests you. :-)

Dude, i feel you on the drained bit lol. I've been rading these bloody books for more than half my life lol. Some 20+ years now? This place is excellent for keepin it alive though. Been here for a while now. If you have any questions or anythin hit my PM box up and I'll do my best. I'm a member fo the White Tower and Black Tower Social Groups. haven;t messed too much in the RP side fothings.

Welcome to DM Fell!  Looks like all of your questions have been answered, but keep asking if you find you have more.  *grins*  I do hope to see you around the Social Groups, they are a blast and you can and will make some great friends there.

Archived