DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Sorting Ceremony

Leala Sedai

Gud - we try :laugh:

let me bring my copy of tDH's to work tomorrow and quote the sections i'm talkign about and we can start a new thread on this so the sorting one isn't hijacked :laugh:

Good idea!  See, we should have had a discussion thread :wink:

Yeah . . . I kinda fell down on the job on that one . . . :blush:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gud - we try :laugh:

let me bring my copy of tDH's to work tomorrow and quote the sections i'm talkign about and we can start a new thread on this so the sorting one isn't hijacked :laugh:

Good idea!  See, we should have had a discussion thread :wink:

Yeah . . . I kinda fell down on the job on that one . . . :blush:

no you didn't can't you see how much fun the rest of us are having? :laugh:

I also don't think he wanted to possess her.  He was in love with her; she was the first person who'd been nice to him, she was a wizard like him, and she even stood up for him against bullies.

Yip this. I think if he'd wanted to posses her he would have been a bit more creepy/stalkerish and forward about his intentions. I always thought Snape was the "love from afar" just want her happy kind of person. Since he couldn't have her he would be happy for her. Could be wrong though. I've only actually read half way through the fifth book.

Griffindor? *blink* I was sure I'd get either Ravenclaw (which I seem to remember I usually do), or Hufflepuff. Mind you, I'd be even more floored if I got Slytherin ... LOL ...

You Scored as Griffindor

You are in Griffindor. You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring nerve nerve and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart. You Join other famous wizards such as Dumbledore. Griffindor sets itself high standards, and as such you are expected to try your hardest and pull your way through with your bravery and daring.

Griffindor   86% Ravenclaw   77% Hufflepuff   65% Slytherin   55%

You Scored as Griffindor

You are in Griffindor. You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring nerve nerve and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart. You Join other famous wizards such as Dumbledore. Griffindor sets itself high standards, and as such you are expected to try your hardest and pull your way through with your bravery and daring.

Griffindor   78% Ravenclaw   55% Slytherin   55% Hufflepuff   53%

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived