DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Sorting Ceremony

Leala Sedai

Cedric runs at an easy pace into the Great Hall, then waves at everyone.

vou7m0.jpg

"Good evening, everyone!  This thread is where you can sort yourself into one of the Hogwarts Houses, if you haven't already.  Just consult the Sorting Hat!"

hat.jpg

"And of course by Sorting Hat, I mean take a quiz with this survey. here!  Sometimes the survey will ask you for specific things about the Houses, but don't worry, I have that information for you here!"

Cedric waves his wand and pictures of the House seals appear with some information about them.

e8ptvd.jpg

TheHouses-1Gryffindor.jpg

Gryffindors are known for their bravery and willingness to take chances. Their colors are red and gold, their mascot the lion. They were founded by Godric Gryffindor.

TheHouses-1Slytherin.jpg

Slytherins are known for their ambitions and willingness to do anything for their desires. Their colors are green and silver, their mascot the snake. Their founder was Salazar Slytherin.

TheHouses-1Hufflepuff.jpg

Hufflepuffs are known for being unfailingly loyal, trusting where others would not. Founded by Helga Hufflepuff, their colors are yellow and black, their mascot the badger.

TheHouses-1Ravenclaw.jpg

Ravenclaws are known for their wit and intelligence, shining beacons where others may be stuck. Ravenclaw's founder was Rowena Ravenclaw, their colors are blue and bronze, their mascot the eagle.

"Once you have been sorted, share your results with us. And if you've already picked a House or have been sorted before, stay with us, take the survey, compare and contrast."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this, and many other Sortings, I am officially sorted into Ravenclaw.

I know, I know what you're all thinking....a Brown Aes Sedai sorted into Ravenclaw?? Controversial I know  :tongue:  :laugh:

I show a strong bias for Hufflepuff too which I very much enjoy

You Scored as Griffindor

You are in Griffindor. You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring nerve nerve and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart. You Join other famous wizards such as Dumbledore. Griffindor sets itself high standards, and as such you are expected to try your hardest and pull your way through with your bravery and daring.

Griffindor   82% Hufflepuff   77% Ravenclaw   67% Slytherin   45%

You Scored as Hufflepuff

These belong in Hufflepuff, Where they are just and loyal. Those patient Hufflepuffs are true And unafraid of toil.

Hufflepuff

83%

Griffindor

81%

Ravenclaw

60%

Slytherin

33%

..didn't really expect that. Maybe because I didn't answer the super extreme sides on very many of the questions?

You Scored as Hufflepuff

These belong in Hufflepuff, Where they are just and loyal. Those patient Hufflepuffs are true And unafraid of toil.

Hufflepuff

83%

Griffindor

81%

Ravenclaw

60%

Slytherin

33%

..didn't really expect that. Maybe because I didn't answer the super extreme sides on very many of the questions?

You Scored as Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff

83%

Griffindor

81%

Ravenclaw

60%

Slytherin

33%

Huh...I don't really see you as a Hufflepuff...who knew. *g*

I know, I know what you're all thinking....a Brown Aes Sedai sorted into Ravenclaw?? Controversial I know  :tongue:  :laugh:

I think you lost me, Blank. Why is this so weird?

It's not at all weird.

It's the very opposite of weird.

I think if all of us were sorted in Ravenclaw I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised  :happy:

*wishes there was a sarcasm font*  :tongue:

Apparently I'm a Griffenclaw instead of a Ravendor this year. And still have stron Hufflepuff streaks :P

Now that's an interesting conversation. Which groups on here and in the books best go with each House? :P

You are in Griffindor. You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring nerve nerve and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart. You Join other famous wizards such as Dumbledore. Griffindor sets itself high standards, and as such you are expected to try your hardest and pull your way through with your bravery and daring.

Gryffindor: 72%

Hufflepuff: 67%

Ravenclaw: 50%

Slytherin: 27%

Does that make me a Gryfflepuff?

You Scored as Griffindor

Griffindor   80% Ravenclaw   64% Hufflepuff   54% Slytherin  

51%

<_<  i wanted slytherin or Ravenclaw  *hisses nd boos the sorting hat*

Wow, I'm a hufflepuff......huh

Hufflepuff   70% Griffindor   63% Ravenclaw   60% Slytherin   46%

You Scored as a : Hufflepuff Hufflepuff 70% Griffindor 63% Ravenclaw 60% Slytherin 46%

Wow, I'm a hufflepuff......huh

Hufflepuff   70% Griffindor   63% Ravenclaw   60% Slytherin   46%

You Scored as a : Hufflepuff Hufflepuff 70% Griffindor 63% Ravenclaw 60% Slytherin 46%

Your order is the same as mine :). 

I think you lost me, Blank. Why is this so weird?

It's not at all weird.

It's the very opposite of weird.

I think if all of us were sorted in Ravenclaw I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised  :happy:

*wishes there was a sarcasm font*  :tongue:

Well, the Slytherins are the villains, the Griffindors are the heroes, and the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs are basically The Other Guys. I don't want to be one of The Other Guys that gets left off to the side of the story.

I'm a Grifferin lol

You Scored as Griffindor

Griffindor

66%

Slytherin

58%

Ravenclaw

57%

Hufflepuff

43%

Archived