DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

and copy and paste it like so replacing the text with a votey thing

yada Yada sausage pie *snerk*

fingers still crossed

That's an interesting nickname you've assigned to me Cindy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and copy and paste it like so replacing the text with a votey thingyada Yada sausage pie *snerk*

fingers still crossed

excellent.

you she can bake. I will not haz a sad.

settle out of court on sausage pie boy, rhea?

Well, I'm not sure how she is going to feel about that lol.

Only 1 person left to check in now. If we get a full compliment of checking ins by 9pm BST I will give you a Bonus of 1000 Studs to share :)

By getting the last person to check in the game gets a lot of studs to spend. Town gets most of them so as a member of the town I want to accomplish this goal. It is a proven fact that one way to get people to post is to vote for them. The more votes, the more likely it is that the voted person will come and say something. This happened again just now. Look at the time stamps.

vote nicana

Come check in we want those bonus studs.

Also everyone should make sure to get a vote on so we can maximize our end of day bonus.

Here is my vote. The bold is my reason for the vote. I am quite clear that I merely wanted her to come check in and was voting to try to get her to check in. 

Turin, why do you want to give Nicana a second vote?

My reason is quite obvious to me. I have bolded it Nicana was the last person that had not checked in yet. Someone had to get 2 votes eventually or we can't lynch anyone. You've been around the block you know this. So why are you asking this question?

^- I was bascially gonna ask this. FoS Turin.

Following up with an Finger of Suspicion. Nice... 

I apologize everyone I've been sick. Still sick actually.

I've never bolded on red before on my phone so I'm going to give it a shot. If it don't work ill invite anchors again when I get home from work.

For just assuming I was being lazy and giving me a second vote:

[br] Vote Turin [\br]

Here Nicana checks in with an OMGUS vote on me 16 minutes after my vote. Mission accomplished.

So we got everyone checked in and will get the bonus studs. You can thank me later. I also got a couple of extra reactions. Let me ask Thorum, and Mish another couple of questions. 

First, do you have a problem with Nicana placing a second vote on me?

Second, did you not want the town to get those bonus studs?

and copy and paste it like so replacing the text with a votey thingyada Yada sausage pie *snerk*

fingers still crossed

excellent.

Why for? He's a tasty pastry!

fingers still crossed

excellent.

Why for? He's a tasty pastry!

because.

Let me ask Thorum, and Mish another couple of questions. 

First, do you have a problem with Nicana placing a second vote on me?  Yes

Second, did you not want the town to get those bonus studs?  Yes

Thorum, where did you go? Home

Yes, yes and home. I`ll be rarely online when not at work. As always.

Are what I put in red your answers to my questions?

Only 1 person left to check in now. If we get a full compliment of checking ins by 9pm BST I will give you a Bonus of 1000 Studs to share :)

By getting the last person to check in the game gets a lot of studs to spend. Town gets most of them so as a member of the town I want to accomplish this goal. It is a proven fact that one way to get people to post is to vote for them. The more votes, the more likely it is that the voted person will come and say something. This happened again just now. Look at the time stamps.

Actually Turin since Ithi posted the deadline right before your vote, your reasoning is null and void. You didn't have to vote for me to get her message. Seems more like a reason to try to get a rise out of one of the newbies on the first day. That's okay I  can take it. ;) If you would have just said Vote Nicana there would have been no vote back. It's the weak reasoning that got you that vote.

Also since my earlier vote was unofficial:

Vote Turin

See, That's what happens when I post at home. Luring me wth your `not`s. Goodnight.

Btw, where does it say studs are pro-town? I dont see that anywhere...

I take it to mean that you misread the question then. Ok, fair enough. As to your second point Ithi makes it sound like all earned studs go to both parties with some sort of division of studs. So I suppose that a bonus could help mafia as well as town. 

@MOD - If everybody votes, the number of available studs increases, as per the rules.

But, if nobody votes, does that limit the number of studs available at any given time? Is it possible to have a vote discussion, and then have everybody vote at once?

I have a feeling I know who is purchasing items, and it would be a neat trick to limit their access to them.

I don't know what you mean by 'limit studs' - but feel free to discuss anything you like.

In case you are worrying ... it is NOT possible for the mafia to spend all the studs. They have a Ringfenced part of the Total amount. I'm not going to tell you how much - but rest assured it is fair.

Archived