DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MOD - If everybody votes, the number of available studs increases, as per the rules.

But, if nobody votes, does that limit the number of studs available at any given time? Is it possible to have a vote discussion, and then have everybody vote at once?

I have a feeling I know who is purchasing items, and it would be a neat trick to limit their access to them.

Ello. Am want to sleep but will answer this first.

You have TWO ways to earn studs. The first is that normal happy nice active posting will earn you dribs and drabs throughout the game. Post more, get more - you get these automatically regardless of if you actually manage to lynch someone lol.

The second way is a big bonus you can earn as a reward for gaining a majority Lynch. At the time a Hammer Vote is cast - you will earn a bonus 100 Studs for every active valid vote on any player.

So at the moment there are 5 votes - but to hammer someone you need 9 votes. This means the minimum bonus you get for a successful Lynch will be 900 studs today - but you could technically get more ...

and no Lynch means no bonus studs. But you STILL keep any studs you have earned by normal postings.

Savvy?

@MOD - If everybody votes, the number of available studs increases, as per the rules.

But, if nobody votes, does that limit the number of studs available at any given time? Is it possible to have a vote discussion, and then have everybody vote at once?

I have a feeling I know who is purchasing items, and it would be a neat trick to limit their access to them.

I don't know what you mean by 'limit studs' - but feel free to discuss anything you like.

In case you are worrying ... it is NOT possible for the mafia to spend all the studs. They have a Ringfenced part of the Total amount. I'm not going to tell you how much - but rest assured it is fair.

Darthe, come on man...*needs a drink. Not a butterbeer*

I just discovered last night that a shot of Kraken goes quite nicely mixed into Woodchuck cider.

stirs in sleep... mmmmmmm.... tastes.... likes.... shall have.... *makes the Clarisse noise drifts off on a happy wave of tactile sippy alky goodnessז*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Basel knows how to spike a drink

*sleeps*

Current Official Vote Count

RTE - 1 (Cindy)

Rhea - 1 (Hallia)

DPR - 1 (Turin)

Hallia - 1 (Time)

Brid - 1 (Dice)

dice - 1 (Brid)

Turin - 1 (Amarande)

Not Voting - 10 (DPR, Basel, Kassidy, Mish, Rhea,Thorum, Nicana, Cloud, RTE, BG)

With 17 Alive it takes 9 to Lynch

Current possible End of Round Bonus = 700 Studs

Well, I just got here and it seems like there's little to go on, so let's take a stab in the dark to get the ball rolling ...

VOTE Turin.

I counted it this time, but make sure to bold your vote in addition to the red, love :). 

Archived