DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Lol all that hinting to be Ash was fake after all. It was odd that he was doing that since the start of the game if he were a real Vig. I mean, why not just shoot the one you are suspect off and carry on? The coroner's report should provide enough info for the others and by revealing he has only painted a target on himself for the mafia team. It didn't make much sense in the end but I have to admit that he also managed to fool me. It's also interesting to note that Despo's scenes can't be used as a confirmation for character claims because Yates was written as Ash in the previous scene where he killed Despothera.

Conservative Parent = Anti Bass

Mish = Anti Zombie/Vamp

Ithi = The other one

Mish = TAF

And that pretty much exhausts my ability to concentrate on this game for now.

I think you are wrong on some of the roles. This is my list:

Ithi: Anti Zombie

RTE: Anti Rockstar

Mish: Anti Vampire

Despothera was a Vampire Zombie Werewolf Rockstar so I think there is only a Werewolf Vig left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not bad des  but i expected Despothera to be more peeved drama queenish emo lol

:rolleyes:

I'm actually not nearly as emo as some of you think btw. Oh well.

/shrug

LOL, they killed each other?

This wasn't directed at me, was it?

I'm alive! Woohhooo! Suck on it Yates! Great job RTE :happy:

Conservative Parent = Anti Bass

Mish = Anti Zombie/Vamp

Ithi = The other one

Mish = TAF

And that pretty much exhausts my ability to concentrate on this game for now.

Whats TAF?

Anyone read Maw's updated death scene yet?

/fishing for compliments

It was great! But Yates and RTEs scene was even better.

Yates scum. Called it.

Yup. Did too.

Well at least we know Dice isn't a vampire.

@Mod; What did Yates' power do?

Without hesitating, she walked forward and picked up the PBR Yates had set down...

I stopped reading after this. Yates would NEVER drink PBR!!!  That's what actually killed me.  And thus, I die...

SkullGuitarPlayer.jpg

Nice pic, but wrong instrument Yates...

Psh.  You don't know what an evil bone bass guitar looks like...  Plus, why does your dude have 6 strings on his "bass?"  :tongue:

Anyway, that's just an optical illusion because the guitar is broken.  Here's a closeup on what the guitar looks like...

bass_zps40c64eb6.jpg

Damn you're awesome Yates. 5 BT points just for that pic.

I will say however, that there are 6 string basses out there. I play on a 5 string most the time myself, but have messed around on some 6 stringers. Either way, you can just tell by the dude's stance that he's a bassist man.

\m/

I just watched Pacific Rim, it was cool. I usually don't care much about "oh big fancy mechincal equipment robot thingie yo"  but even I got slightly hot when we saw the Jaegers for the first time. Daaaaamn.

On a gamerelated note: That claim is the most ridicuolous thing I've ever seen. Unlynchable miller? 

tumblr_luwdljzcGI1qkyzt0o1_250.gif

How many of those minion gifs do you even have? :laugh:

I still need to see this movie. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, I'm gonna vote Dice. After the events of D1, the thing that pinged me the most for future reference was Dice's actions regarding Ley. First he said that Ley was town, then later on he voted Ley. At the time, I thought it was a sure bussing move. And if Ley had been scum, it would have been a really transparent one, too. But Ley flipped town. So I think this was opportunistic on Dice's part. Maybe with a bit of bandwagon hopping. Sure was inconsistent.

So Basel what do you think about Maw's claim?

I think we could use a competing train rather than going with a blind speed lynch. As for the claim itself, unlynchable miller sounds hard to believe, but Des has tagged this as an experimental game. I was expecting some wacky twists from the start. And it certainly fits the character. Frankenstein's monster would also fit the house of the dead theme, since he is made up of assorted bits and pieces of dead bodies.

Basel for mafia 2013

Basel is obviously mafia imo.  First he tries to vote Dice without talking about Maw at all.  Then when Cloud questions him, Basel says he doesn't want a "blind speed lynch."  He's clearly trying to sheep Mish and me here.  Thing is, I had already acquired what info I thought I could and the use of the word "blind" is extremely inappropriate here.  Basel knows what a blind lynch is and as Maw had revealed, this obviously wasn't one.  The "blind" bit comes off as superfluous rhetoric.

And then he talks about Maw's claim itself, saying it's not very believable but this is an experimental game and it fits the flavor.  That reads to me like a hedge.  He's pointing out a couple of reasons why the claim might be true (reasons that the mafia would have thought about when producing the claim), but the caveat at the beginning about it being hard to believe will cover his behind when Maw flips scum.

So basically, he was trying to distract from Maw without defending him.  Clear scumbuddy behavior.

Vote: Basel

@Mod; What did Yates' power do?

Ahhh Oh yeah! LOL. 

Instead of just saying pafo, I'll just go ahead and start the new trend of uploading pics of this dude:

fofao.png

FOFAO = the new "PAFO"

Kill it with fire.

You read Cracked don't you?

That's a good catch Wombat, and something that flew my by completly. I can certainly get behind that.

Vote Basel

I'm gonna try and reread last Day sometime later today; the whole day is kinda blurry in my memory and all is coloured by my extreme frustration.

Archived