DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Great game, Des. Sorry. I was not as active as I wanted to be, because of lot of things happening in real life :)

(And, a plain villager was a bit boring, lol)

Anyway, what was best were the scenes. Had a lot fun reading them. Good job.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for all the compliments guys, I'm really glad you enjoyed the scenes so much :biggrin:

I actually went through and collected all the scenes and put them in one of the first posts of the game, in case anyone wants to reread any of them (particularly one they were the hammer on lol).

@Wombat: Yeah, I knew the setup had potential for all kinds of craziness, which is why I considered it experimental, but overall I'm happy with the balance. I prob would have kept it like it was originally if I was to do it over, but I don't think there were many serious issues with balance. As for the VC thing, yeah you can't force someone to case, but I figure why disallow revealing if you allow hinting? Hints are always so easy to pick up on, they might as well be reveals. I figure without revealing or hinting, if you just place what looks like an arbitrary vote, there's still reasonable suspicion that you could be breadcrumbing a gambit, faking a VC on yourself, or just trying to look weird as part of a "hiding in plain sight" strategy.

@Rorschach: You can't be a 1337 BD in EVERY mafia game lawls :laugh:

Thank you so much for all the compliments guys, I'm really glad you enjoyed the scenes so much :biggrin:

I actually went through and collected all the scenes and put them in one of the first posts of the game, in case anyone wants to reread any of them (particularly one they were the hammer on lol).

THANK YOU.

I was really lazy and missed them and then was too lazy to go back to find them when I wanted to read them.

Woot.

• 5 months later...

Archived