DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guild Wars 2

Gabriel Kross

Got it to work.

Now I can lay on my couch and play it on my tv. Just more used to using a controller, with a warrior it seems to work fine. Am a very casual gamer so not worried that some Korean kid using a mouse will kick my arse, they could do that without a computer, I'm used to it.

• 3 months later...

So I'm not sure how many of you played (or even heard of) Guild Wars 2.. I've played WoW, and it was fun.. until you had to pay then it was a waste of time.. 4 months of WoW is the price of Guild Wars 2 if they even gave you the game for free.. Which I might add.. is like 4 to 5 games each priced around $40 approx. People condemn Guild Wars because its free-to-play. Therefore, it must suck. Not true at all!! With an Art team of over 90 top of the line artists working on conept art, as well as in-game gorgeous graphics and colors!! Intricate story mode, that is all dependant on what choices you make while creating your character, is a blast!! Story mode may have an end content for one specific character.. But don't think that it stops there!! WvWvW is a server against server based real time mode that includes 3 servers fighting for points by capturing and controlling camps, keeps, castles, and more!! It doesn't end there!! Joining a guild is a great way you and your friends can hang out, do guild missions, fight together, or start a flash mob!! (It happens often... lol) You are not limited to only one guild so you can be with all your friends, all the time!! You do, however, have to represent a guild to get that guild influence points that allow bonus events for the guild of your choice, such as guild missions (Jumping Puzzles, Vanquish runs, bounties, and more!!) You can only represent one guild at a time per character you create, but you can change the representation of your guild in a heartbeat!! PvP hasn't gone away either!! Suit up and head to the Arena to fight with friends or one-on-one!! Win yourself Glory points and show off to your friends!! Crafting is a fun way to level as well as make your own low-tier to top-tier armor (for three different tiers), weapons, food, jewelry,and trinkets!! Multiple Races make for a fun try at different stories, but also at a new experience!! The Human, Charr, Asuran, Norn, and Sylvari are fun to play as for the looks of armor as well as ease of use in Jumping Puzzles, or when you are trying to stand out. And don't stop there!!! The multiple types of classes you can be have their own perks as well!! Warriors deal great damage and can take quite the beating, Necromancer can use skills to raise minions or curse foes, Guardian is a heavy unit that takes tons of damage while healing or bursting damage, Ranger can shoot from afar while guarded by it's choice of pets, Elementalist can use the elements to freeze, burn, immobilize, bleed foes or summon elemental creatures to fight for them, Engineers can use contraptions to fight for them as well as using rifles, flamethrowers, and grenade kits to harrass their opponents, the Thief can stealth and deal critical hits with amazing moves that seem almost theatrical, Mesmers use illusion magic to decieve their opponents and slow them while dealing mental damage. The newly added Living Story gives players an updated story that gives new content every two weeks!! New achievments, chests, loot and more for completeing events!! Dynamic events are events that get you involved with other players so all can reap from the battle!! Whether it's a simple guarding event or a boss event with hundreds of players!! I could go on and on, but you should try the game for yourself!!

If you'd like to join a guild, I made one for WoT fans called The Band Of The Red [HAND]!! And I, Bloody Mat Cauthon, am your host!! xD We have a few Wot fans that I have run into throughout Guild Wars 2 so feel free to toss me a message here in Dragonmount, in game, or comment your character name and tell me what you think!! I love feedback regarding to your thoughts on the game and more!! Hope to see you in game!!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Server: Isle of Janthir

Character name: Bloody Mat Cauthon

Class: Thief

Level: 80

Motto: Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Archived