DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Pralaya to BT!

Panchi

Welcome the Doom to the Black Tower!

I had to say that :P . Random translations are fun

Welcome Pralaya to Black Tower!

We have tainted brownies, cookies and the one and only Taint.

Do you like brownies? Are you Tainted enough? Do you hear Voices?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Black Tower!

Ignore the randomly small text, it happens from time to time, and in a nutshell I am blaming the taint!

And another mafia player is always welcome. I reserve the right to use my modly powers to mess with your votes and trains. It'll happen, and it's really just easier if you just accept it and move on :happy:

Welcome to the madness that is the BT!!!

Don't mind Berf, he is mad with power but really is harmless.

Tell us about yourself. Do you have a favourite ashaman? Any crazy schemes? Special recipes for chaos?

Look about and have fun while you wait for your access. Don't forget to sign in for roll call every month.

Welcome welcome :smile:

It is lovely to have a new member ... and a player of mafia at that! Yes - do sign into roll call and earn 10 points a month ... and once our wonderful Lady Dragon arranges for you to have access you can hop on over to the Farmhouse and sign up for Saidin Class - it's the first step to getting promoted.

Remind me to nudge the person running the latest one to get it finished :laugh:

And then there are One Power Battles and 100 Questions to be asked and answered - and even a Tour of our Tainty Tower!

In the meantime go bounce about anything your can see and help us in our quest to become the most posty Social Group and ask questions so we can make up answers that may or may not be entirely true :unsure:

Welcome Pralaya. I seem to have a conversation with you before.

Will give more brownies later. For now please tell me if you play any musical instrument?

Are you a gamer?

Do you work and go to school as well...don't look at me like that Panchi. All's fair in a game :P

All answered questions will earn you heaps of brownies...

So...

Will give more brownies later. For now please tell me if you play any musical instrument?

Are you a gamer?

Do you work and go to school as well...don't look at me like that Panchi. All's fair in a game :P

All answered questions will earn you heaps of brownies...

So...

Yeah, I love games and basically a fan of RPG games - started with Baldur's Gate and never looked back since !

Only problem is that my wife gets pissy if I sit on the computer for long - any solutions ?  :lanfear:

Archived