DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Luciena)

The Novice Luciena has met her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until after the Arches have been posted pleeeeease

Declaration of Self:

I started reading WoT in 2003 so almost 10 years ago.  A friend of mine knew I liked fantasy, (I would not shut up about The Lord of the Rings) so he gave me to read the Eye of the World. I read it and loved it but then found out that it was a very long series and since I could not afford to buy the books, and I prefer not waiting for a series to finish, ( Harry Potter kept driving me crazy with waiting for all the books) I did not continue reading them. Last year I got a Kindle as a present and the complete series of WoT were in there with a lot of others as well. I finally started reading the series in March this year and finished end of May with AMOL.

Declaration of Commitment:

I have tried participating in all the topics that have interested me. I have made some friends. I tried joining other social groups, but so far, only the Tower has felt like home. I like it here everyone is friendly and welcoming. I have run a thread for the Warder’s Guild. I enjoyed it immensely. I have tried to participate in other events but working and life got in the way so I have not been able to dedicate much time to them.

Declaration of Intent:

I plan to participate a bit more God willing when time allows. I have considered Ajah’s I want to join but I have crossed some of them off already and am stuck with two now and cannot choose! (Dilemma)  I like them both very much! Still after speaking to a friend, one of the two would suit my character more. I have no plans for the future as such, being Aes Sedai would be one achievement I suppose. I would like to get to know you lovely people much better so that would be good. I usually just sort of float around and when something interests me and catches my eye then I participate. :)

Congratulations, Luciena!  

I, too, got stuck between two Ajahs but don't worry and don't stress about your choice just yet!  You still have time. :smile:  You'll figure out where you belong and the nice thing is that when you do you can still visit (and even somewhat claim) the other Ajah.

Awesome arches there lady! Good luck and congrats! Whichever of the Ajah that you choose will be incredibl fortunate to have you in there ranks.

yay, welcome to the ring lovely  :happy:

Nice arches and much congrats to you  :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on getting Raised, Luciena! *snuggles*

Please accept your Great Serpent Ring:

gallery_22688_266_9228.jpg

Congratulations on getting Raised, Luciena! *snuggles*

Please accept your Great Serpent Ring:

gallery_22688_266_9228.jpg

** Jumps up and down excited** I get a RING?????

I forgot I get a ring..

Thank you Mother  :smile:

Hey Luc! Congrats! That is awesome!

I didnt realize you were so far along!

Bravo! :smile:

Thanks ASG! I didn't know either. But I got a ring!

My own ring!!!

*hopes she doesn't sound like gollum*