DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Cindy)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats lady! Loved your arches. So happy you decided to stick around. Mai Kitteh!!

*scoops Cindy up in a warm kitteh hug with ear scratches and all...................whispers quietly in her ear as he slides a small pouch under her collar*

lil nip for later. personal stash ;)

:happy:

miiiiiiiiillllllllllsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you kindly sweet friend :smile:

*kitteh hugs teh fluffy moogle .... er.... strong, burly warder.... purrrrrrrrrrs happily, tucks the nip away for later*

very good to see you back on duty, sir.

Congratulations my dear kitteh, Cindy  I have come to adore and appreciate you so. Through you I have learned a lot about myself and grown to appreciate the idea of being yourself so much. I loved your arches, again a wonderful representation of the true Cindy, always true to herself inspiring DM'ers everywhere. So proud of your accomplishments here and not a bit surprised that you made it so swiftly =)) No doubt you will make accepted look good as well  :wink:

:blush:

thank you, my dear Gud :happy:

did you know it was your discussion in May, on Greatness, that made me realize how much at home I felt in the tower? the civil, intelligent, thoughtful interaction, and the way you kept it from devolving into argument or tangent. It made me realize what a different place this was, and what I'd been missing.

you are a loving, wild soul, endlessly affectionate, ever forgiving, always growing... and I'm very proud to call you friend.

I hope so much I don't disappoint you, or anyone here.

<3 *blush*

I did not know that, but I am very humbled and sincerely pleased  :tongue:  I am very proud to call you friend as well  :wub:  I shall not be disappointed!!!

Goodness me ... you're raised already, Cindy? *sniffles* I was enjoying having you as a novice! lol

Many many congratulations, dear :)

Please accept your Great Serpent Ring:

gallery_22688_266_9228.jpg

*curtseys deeply, head bowed respectfully*

thank you, Mother. I am proud and humbled... and yes, oxymoronic but nonetheless... very honored.

I will do my best to be worthy of your trust, of the Great Serpent Ring, and of the White Tower.

I have no doubt that you'll manage just fine, honey *winks and snuggles*