DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What is the first thing that you now remember about people?

Panchi

First impressions:

First Cindy did my welcome thread and showed me around the BT when I first joined.

Tina, was SL I think when joined but rapidly thereafter became M'Hael. And that is just the tip of the VooDoo needle.

Maw and Ley must be mentioned together as they were always back and forth at each other. This was before they both discovered League of Legends.

Talya modded my first ever BT mafia game and a twisted ride it was. (oh, curse you still BG!!! and Locke for forgetting to put in that kill)

Ed was a pure leg loving monkey back then too.

There have been many to arrive since then... I will add them in later.

But I must include Ithi :wub:

We first met elsewhere But her visit to the BT and the great fun we have had since then is one of my favourite things ever. It is amazing how far just a smidgen of compulsion can go, lol.

But I must include Ithi :wub:

We first met elsewhere But her visit to the BT and the great fun we have had since then is one of my favourite things ever. It is amazing how far just a smidgen of compulsion can go, lol.

Definitely one of the best things I have done. Yay @ compulsion! :wub:

Yes ... but it's the only one allowed over there and only happens once a year. Plus there were only 17 spaces. But Back-Ups who want to read along just in case would be totally wonderful people lol

And of course ... the set up should make it extra fun :happy:

I have told Turin that he needs to come and explain the Compulsion for you @ Panchi :laugh:

Tina: The first thing I remember about tina was helping her with a computer issue and finally joining the BT because of the conversation following my help.
Ithi: The first thing I remember about Ithi was my battle training.

Cindy: The first thing I remember about cindy is her personality, avatar, etc... being so close to one of my real life friends that it is scary.

Archived