DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What is the first thing that you now remember about people?

Panchi

I was thinking about sometimes how weird the thing could be that make you notice a person. Here you can tell about what made you notice that a certain person was a person and not XYZ in your brain. What made you look at his handle when you would have most probably ignored it?

Here are the first thing I remember about some people(more coming up later)

Tina- the first thing would be when she asked for an avi at signature boards. I was going to try to make it but Limi did a great job before I had a chance.

Ithi- It was after I joined BT. Before it I was confused between Ithilian and Liitha.

Turin- from introduce yourself boards. Turin used to welcome people when he was Dedicated

cindy- introduce yourself boards. I noticed her because at that time we both had same avi.

Rand- Introduce yourself boards. Some person said that his favourite character would be Rand and be replied that person's favourite character would be Mat, not that he knew it as that person was waving Band flag but because he used a smiley. Later it was in BT and Aiel that we started talking on boards.

Thorkin- the first person to finish my Mythology Class at WT.

Wasp(not calling chuckles :tongue: )- there was Smiley's thread last year about what happens in an all boys school(quite funny thread) and there was wasp's comment about what they did in his school(that was something to make anyone laugh).

More coming up later...

Oh, it feels like a really long time since I came here and my memory is not very good. In rl I must meet a person at least twice and talk to them to remember them. And it takes longer to learn their names. The same goes here, I need to have some interaction with people to be able to separate them from others. 

There were a lot of people that I mixed up when I started to play mafia - it took me some time to understand who was Aemon, Wombat, Krak, Locke... and I think there were some more. But I also remember some because of mafia.

Nolder - played his first game here in the Aiel vs. Seanchan mafia.

Csarmi - we played our very first mafia together

Ithi - remember her from when she started in the Aiel some time after I got there.

Leelou - even though we had played together I didn´t talk to her until after the Aiel vs. Seanchan mafia.

Cindy - we were both active in the SG Cookpot game during a SG Fair.

Talmanes - was also one of the anonymous boys until I came to the BT. He was very active, crazy, spammy and friendly.  :wub:

Ed - he commented on a photo of me and Freja in the Aiel, later I met him here and he made my favourite siggy. Wish I could get the text changed because that is wonderful. 

Thorkin - from my welcome thread in the Aiel

BG - played with him in one of Blackhoof´s game. Liked him and his playstyle right away. 

Ehm... might remember more later.

Fun story. When I first met one of my best friends I didn´t like her at all. She had this accent that people that lives in the south part of Stockholm have and it sounds cocky and arrogant. Luckily my first impression didn´t last very long. We started a litterature class and we introduced us by naming our favourite book. Both of us said LotR and after that we became friends. :)

Csarmi- Prince Charming from Player's Adventure Time mafia :laugh:

I usually make first impressions fast but I am willing to interact with people I don't like. Sometimes I end up surprised that how I am friends with my friends. For some of them, I remember how they were in kindergarten. This leads to strange looks how I remember things from that long ago

Wasp(not calling chuckles :tongue: )- there was Smiley's thread last year about what happens in an all boys school(quite funny thread) and there was wasp's comment about what they did in his school(that was something to make anyone laugh).

My bonded seem to have special nicknames for me >.>

and i dont even remember what i posted, but im sure it was awesome  :cool:

Ed - he commented on a photo of me and Freja in the Aiel, later I met him here and he made my favourite siggy. Wish I could get the text changed because that is wonderful. 

Which siggy and what text? 

The only siggy I have for you is attached, and I have it as Storm Leader and M'hael.

post-6434-0-70401800-1373792076_thumb.gif

Actually, I also have an Aiel one with a girl carrying a horse. lol

Which siggy and what text? 

The only siggy I have for you is attached, and I have it as Storm Leader and M'hael.

attachicon.gifTinaHel Mhael.gif

Actually, I also have an Aiel one with a girl carrying a horse. lol

Yep, that is the one. Love it! 

Pippi Longstocking is the one carrying the horse? 

Why don't I remember making it. I have it on my computer as if I did. 

Did someone else make it, and I just saved it to rotate your siggy? 

And what is the new text you want? 

And why can't I see your current siggy? 

Poet did the Pippi Longstocking siggy. It was my first one. 

TinaHel - Black Tower Social Group Leader or Lady Dragon or something like that?

I don´t know. My rotations always disappear. Will need to make a new one again. *sigh* Where do all of you make your rotations? 

Ok. I thought it was someone else.

I usually have all the base images if Indiana siggy. Lol

I'll see if I can play with it tomorrow. :smile:

I rotate them on my computer using UnFreez and then upload em to photoBucket. *nods*

But you can change the speed with UnFreez.

After you drag each picture in, on the right, change the 0 to 250 or so and then create the gif.

That is about the average speed I go with. *nods*

I can do your rotation if you still don't like UnFreez. ^^

and i dont even remember what i posted, but im sure it was awesome :cool:

It was something about a new teacher coming to school and your class deliberately giving wrong answers.

First thing I remember about-

Ed- Ed and Adella were taking DM/WT classes. I was in Adella's class but I remember that the other class was Ed's.

Maddy- she-who-made-me-realize-that-I-live-under-a-stone

and i dont even remember what i posted, but im sure it was awesome :cool:

It was something about a new teacher coming to school and your class deliberately giving wrong answers.

First thing I remember about-

Ed- Ed and Adella were taking DM/WT classes. I was in Adella's class but I remember that the other class was Ed's.

Maddy- she-who-made-me-realize-that-I-live-under-a-stone

An online editor. Don´t even have UnFreez on this computer. My old computer (where I have all programs, oh, I miss Photoshop) rarely work. I´m lucky to have a work laptop that I can bring home but I can´t download any program on it. I wish I had a good laptop again. 

Panchi: Writer's Guild. Possibly the Illuminators if it was called that back then. I think I remember something about a story with twins? A boy and a girl? *shrugs*

ed: Running around SG making noise. I silenced him. :biggrin: And now in my weaker moments the hate mellows to merely eternal loathing. Sign into the threads next month :happy:

Cindy: Bouncing about being far too loud for my liking. *observes relative post count* Of course my opinion and the stick I carry has softened greatly since those old days.

Ithi: And well. Speaking of old days. Back when status updates were a fresh thing on the new DM, a breath of fresh air breezed on through and I did my level best to taint it. May have even backfired.

The rest of you I am getting to know, despite having seen the tags pop up all over. Put it down to me being a grouch. Tell me all about yourselves with pushups if you like :happy:

Leyrann jumped out at me because he joined soon after me and then we did a lot of things at the same time.

Cindy i noticed because she was a kitteh.

Turin i believe also joined around when i did. Forget where Ithi was.

Heart was always happy and sparkly.

Tina was the M'Hael when I joined if i remember correctly.

And I think princess bride came into something somewhere.

Ithi - Blowin up the White Tower with the coolest game I have ever played in my time on DM. Hunting Shadowspawn. Nothing will compare

Lee - Another game. Was an Alice in Wonderland themed hunt. Team Raken Riders!

Cindy - Was a pure Lightie and was trying to convince/convert me to the light side. lol Then I learned better hahahaha *huggles Cindy*

Archived