DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Royal Baby BT 'Office' Sweepstake ... It's a boy - 8lb 6oz - Turin Wins!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed it is and it's about time too.

Re info on that and other speculation in this Thread -

I think they thought they'd figured it out - because when Kate was given a toy a while back she started to say it was lovely and that she would love it. People thought that was confirmation that the baby was a girl. But they've recently said they've not have a gender scan so don't actually know.

Makes no difference these days anyways thank goodness - I'm very happy about that. Not least because it means they won't be put under pressure to try try again till they get a boy heir and a spare. Now they can just be happy about having a baby without the Monarchy Establishment treating it like a failure if it is a girl.

I think 80% of babies arrive after their due date ... so we might have a little while later to wait anyways.

And now to update the new guesses :smile:

yay!!! im so happy they changed it... i knew it was passed in some areas, but i wasn't sure if it was a definite...

and i can't stand surprises... i go insane, so i have to know the gender... my uncle did that with his wife and I was very annoyed at not knowing the gender for months...

I checked both of mine. I know you will NEVER believe this, but I have this strange need to plan ahead and be organised lol

You do?!  :ohmy: Sometimes you think you know people... 

Yeah I found out ours. Important to plan. 

Because of course as soon as that information was revealed, the room has to be made up...

*drilling and sawdust and painting and swearing*

Would the room look different depending on the gender?

yay!!! im so happy they changed it... i knew it was passed in some areas, but i wasn't sure if it was a definite...

and i can't stand surprises... i go insane, so i have to know the gender... my uncle did that with his wife and I was very annoyed at not knowing the gender for months...

Yes my sister did this and her husband got really annoyed. He wants to know so bad. It made it kinda difficult to give presents on baby shower..not that I'm against gender neutral presents.

16 lbs 9 oz. Will be on the cover of US News and World Report for fattest Royal baby ever delivered. It will be a boy.

Also, Ithi, whatcha think of the new avi/sig? Thought they made a nice pair for my upcoming game :myrddraal:

Archived