DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Toranaga

I'm new (obviously right?)

I've tried to join a couple times over the last few years.. I'm a member at a few other WoT sites, tarvalon.net and such, but figured i could try again and see if i get the hang of things this time :)

to some of those i've met at the one D*con i went to, or i know of you from other sites hello! and to those i meet who are entirely new, a very big hello to you too ;)

Guest Emperor

Hi newbie. Corki is just afraid of stalkers. Like this one time Corki was like "Hey, just pm me if you need anything" and this newbie made stew out of his pet rabbit. It was very sad.

But welcome and stuff!!!

lol... well, it's ok to pester me, Toranaga, I don't have a rabbit :wink:

What sort of stuff are you interested in? If you give me some ideas I might be able to point you in the direction of likeminded people..

MAHALLO!! (that is from 50 First Dates for all of you poor deprived souls) Look around, post around, have a good time, don't be afraid to ask questions. People don't mind, really. I'm new too and I hated asking questions because I felt totally stupid. Just ask. You'll get answers. Or PM somebody with much knowledge (that does not include me, I know nothing... yet ;) ) Just have fun!

Velcoombe Velcoombe (Welcome Welcome) That's my new Dracula Impression.

*clears throat* Anyways, Welcome indeed. There are several great places to go around here. Several RPing boards. Couple disscusion boards and Fiddlesticks. PLace to socialize and meet the Dragonmount community.... the crazier happy go lucky crowd. But they're GREAT! Stop by anytime.

Archived