DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I did a very silly thing last night....

Elaevia

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the original two has escaped twice. No idea how. We left food out for him and the next morning he was shuffling around it, so we scooped him up and put him back. We now take extra precautions with him!

Lol no. She was a Tawny Owl called Fred. We had her from being very young because she got stunned by flying into a lorry and my dad brought her home.

She had an aviary that went the whole length of the church building that we lived next to. It wasn't being used as a church any more and we lived in the old vicarage.

We fed her day old chicks and gradually she got better. And then we taught her to hunt and catch live mice. And then she used to go out and about all night and come home for the day.

That is brilliant. I've always wanted a pet bird that could talk. Not like a Parrot, but talk talk. Having a giant owl with those super expressive eyes is probably the closest thing to it.

My name would be Pedro Maidensbrush, but that is using the first pet and first street name. Otherwise I'm just Pedro as I am a bastard. 

You know nothing, Pedro Snow!

Archived