DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Gudrean to the BT!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and for the first spam lesson, allow me to introduce teh hot thread :)

if you start a thread on this board or in the village which you will see shortly, and that thread gets to 50 replies (51 posts total, the OP doesn't count as a reply) you earn 5 points, 10 points for 100 replies, 15 for 150. and then you start a new thread :smile:

points are our currency and part of the way we earn our ranks here at the BT.

plus..... shiny :happy:

so no be shy, start a thread whenever the urge comes upon you.

oh, and yes, arse as well as bugger and fanny are A-OK

oh hello! am such a party animal me!(spent last saturday night watching tv and doing crochet!)

careful not to rock the spam bus! :)

I likes your new avi Gud, is it anything in particular or just cool?

:smile:

Welcome to the BT, Gud. I see you are already enjoying the brownies and spammage. Good suggestions have been handed out and I will like to see you in the new Saidin class. It will be getting started later today but you will be free to join in since you didn't have access yet.

So, you might as well tell us everything so Tina doesn't have to get her needles out. Favourite Asha'Man? why you like WoT? your credit information(that is tina's fave way to get to know people, lol)

Have fun. And if you have any questions  Ask away!

Fanny.

Means something else.

There are lots of words like that. For example - when I used to smoke - I would buy cigarettes from the fag machine. And it was bloody expensive too!

that's why I tended to stay away from anything..... dubious..... I never know what might be mild for me but too much for some people!

will start substituteing 'blood and ashes' though! :)

Archived