DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to everything!

n3cr0

I recently got turned on to The Wheel of Time novels by a friend at work (who I didn't expect to read fantasy .... but goes to show!)...

Anyhow, I've read through the 11 core books over the last couple months, and once I catch up on my other fiction I'll be re-reading them, what an amazing universe.

Discussing the world with this buddy that turned me on to these books, he mentioned a few times that there was a very active community online, so I set out to find it, and I landed here. The one questions I have is this: Is there a list of acronyms somewhere, you folks sure do use a bunch, and it'd be useful to have a cheat sheet!

Anyhow, thanks in advance!

-n3cr0-

hello n3cr0 :)

Good question... I thought I'd put a list of acronyms on the info thread, infact it was burried in one of the others, so thanks for pointing this out.

I have now put a list on the info thread at the top of this Newbie board. If you see any that need adding, let me know.

You will enjoy the re-read... most people here say that the second read is infact the best (was for me,too).

Have a great time.

Guest Emperor

I was once a newbie here too. Here, come sit on my lap and I shall tell the stories of yore.

I also made this HUGE welcome sign for you, but Egwene made me take it down. Party pooper!

Archived