DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Daes Dae'mar: June 2013

• Community Administrator

WoT IRL

The debate over which actors would be perfect to play Wheel of Time characters has gone on since the series began.  

Here's the current list:

Mat

jURFrTs6Zt5I6ES1F9LxqKSKLNW.jpg

Perrin

7l7U7YA1j3QwL3m2Vtn37WV6Fm9.jpg

Nynaeve

d30Z0EKHJcDMYaJfLr2X6rVoUrI.jpg

Moiraine

1LRo4dE0pWFkD0lHBXebXaebeUi.jpg

Thom

zUQ7WL3xg9C532Aa8hftcJUnk9j.jpg

Lan

9NCL91e0KwuWc9ZTw5jd5r04Wgr.jpg

But, which actors would you pick to play our SG's characters?  Who would you want to play you?  Post your picks in the comments below!

Featured Threads

Warders: Masema brings up the idea of tolerance—and intolerance—within our global societies.  This is an incredible, emotionally honest thread. 

Yellow: Sunrise kicked off his Music Lounge! 

White: ASG wanted to look at different ways to form magic systems, basing them on academic subjects.

Red: The Reds were visited by the Ren'Shai to talk about cool vacation spots.

Green: Ryrin's office is serious about coffee, so she wants to know if everyone one else is, too.

Gray: U4ea wonders about the best place to put plants.  Apparently the porch works. 

Brown: Blank has some hysterical book related images and quotes.

Blue: Leala helps us complain about the US Harry Potter title: "The Sorcerer's Stone."

Which Warder?

This Wheel of Time Warder had poems composed about him by his Aes Sedai.

PM me with your answer.  Any guess is worth 1 point.  A correct guess is worth 2!

This concludes DAES DAE'MAR.  Join us next month for another edition!

Awesome as always and I got a mention *dances*

Oooh and awesome pick Dar!

I almost always rock a Bridget Jones vibe

Seriously, I pretty much look like this right now

bridget-jones-diary.jpg

frederic march as th wild taltos...

600full-fredric-march.jpg

becuse he obviouslly knew how to act in monstruos make-up extrmely well with his stuning performance in the 1931 dr jekyl and mr hyde, and wuold need soem ugly make-up and a wild, powrful performannce to play the taltos efectively lol

fm.png

frederic march as th wild taltos...

600full-fredric-march.jpg

becuse he obviouslly knew how to act in monstruos make-up extrmely well with his stuning performance in the 1931 dr jekyl and mr hyde, and wuold need soem ugly make-up and a wild, powrful performannce to play the taltos efectively lol

fm.png

You've commented on this performance many times before. I need to check it out. :smile:

You're funny saying you would need more make-up. LOL

We know you are much closer to the top picture than the bottom. :smile:

Thank you. Lol, although I once told a friend I wanted to drive to LA and hold a favorite author at gunpoint and force her to write another book. I didn't mean it.

You've commented on this performance many times before. I need to check it out. :smile:

You're funny saying you would need more make-up. LOL

We know you are much closer to the top picture than the bottom. :smile:

heres a clip fromm the film, his firstt transformtion. realy wondrful effects cconsidrering the time and of cuorse its stil back in th age when actors stil had to act well. he strts lookin more wild as film goees on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbg5oXpq42Y

You've commented on this performance many times before. I need to check it out. :smile:You're funny saying you would need more make-up. LOLWe know you are much closer to the top picture than the bottom. :smile:

heres a clip fromm the film, his firstt transformtion. realy wondrful effects cconsidrering the time and of cuorse its stil back in th age when actors stil had to act well. he strts lookin more wild as film goees onhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbg5oXpq42Y

Wow! That was incredible. Very good acting. I loved the transformation scene and the way they portrayed it as "looking through his eyes" .

Archived