DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

old WoT fan, new to this site

Catiendha Myerin

Hello everyone! I just joined this site. I recognize some of my friends from other sites. HELLO--I see you!

some of you may know me, I am Cat Sedai of the Brown Ajah at Towers of Light http://www.towersoflight.net/

and Dava, the Mistress of Initiates at Phrygia (which is a RP site, but not a WoT site)

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Phrygia/index.php?

I've read all the books, the older ones several times. Can't wait to get to know some of you better!

Welcome to DM! May you have a lot of fun here!

You have also got my Classical orientated mind working with the mention of Phrygia. Does that RP site have any relationship to the area of central Turkey, which was known as Phrygia in anicent times??

Hello and welcome Cat :D

guess you'll be off to the White Tower here *g* The Browns here are know for their love of a certain essential food group. I think it is the only food with the melting point at body temperature, therwise known as chocolate :wink:

Have fun :P

I am meant to be at Phygria too! Oopsie!

Corki, the RP is set in what called be called modern times, but the names of the organizations and the like come from Greek and that kind of origin! I was involved in creating the site, and the story is good!

Taren! how've ya been? I miss you!

thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm glad to be here. I'm not sure what group I might want to join yet. have to do some looking around first.

About Phyrgia--honestly I dont know the origins of it. I assumed "Richard, the Grandmaster" (aka Avoy at wheel sites) just made it up. :lol: Yeah, Taren, where did you go? we need more members to get things going.

whew! this site is big. any suggestions on where to start?

It depends on what you want to do! :P

There's always the book discussion area, and the side of DM where you mostly just talk, like General Discussions, Fiddlesticks for spam and Debates and Discussions if you're up for that.

If you want to roleplay you can see their boards further down.

And finally, there are the Orgs (organizations). You can join as many as you want if you feel that you have the time. I myself am a member of the Aiel. We're a small and laid-back group of people. Each month we have a monthly discussion about current events or books.

I'm also a member of the White Tower, which is a bigger org.

I hope that helped some :P

Ive been good! You? Missing you too, need to be more active really dont i?!

And yeah its big here. I would just join one Org to start with, i joined the Kin first and after i got settled in there and used to how DM worked i joined the WT Org!

*snuggles*

Guest Emperor

Well it depends on what you are looking for as each org offers something unique. The Seanchan are not really channel haters that like to play with weird animals. We are actually an org that deals with Movie, TV and Gaming discussion. If this is something that interests you, please drop on by.

I noticed you quote painting as one of your hobbies... Check out the Illuminators board. The Artists Org is part of that group and would be thrilled to see you :P

Archived