DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Onward to adventure!

Hello, everyone! I just started reading the series, (still on book one, but I've loved every bit that I've read so far) and I just couldn't wait to join this site. I've been told that this is a wonderful community for people who share similar interests and passions. I can't wait to join and interact with all you crazy hooligans and participate in Ajah shenanigans. 

I love reading, (as you can tell) but I also enjoy playing games, drawing, and any and all nerd things. 

I look forward to getting to know you guys, and I can't wait! 

Welcome to DM!

I would suggest avoiding Discussions to avoid reading any spoilers. Instead you can check out Social Groups and RP Groups(though RP Groups require you to have read at least till 7th book or so). Some Social Groups may not make sense to you yet but at least in Social Groups you don't have to worry about spoilers. The Ajah things are at White Tower and Warders.

Hello, and welcome :happy:

It might be quite difficult if you want to avoid every single spoiler, but there shouldn't be too many in the Social Groups if you stick to the ones you've already read about. Do you have any favourite characters in the series yet?

Let me know if you have any questions about the site, and hopefully we'll see you around some more soon :)

Welcome!!! Take a look at the White Tower and Warders social group. There are others as well that might interest you but that is where you will find the Ajah's. I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you all very much for stopping by and welcoming me! I really appreciate it. 

Hello, and welcome :happy:
It might be quite difficult if you want to avoid every single spoiler, but there shouldn't be too many in the Social Groups if you stick to the ones you've already read about. Do you have any favourite characters in the series yet?
Let me know if you have any questions about the site, and hopefully we'll see you around some more soon :)

Ayla, my favorite character so far would have to be Rand al Thor. I don't know why. There's just something about him. I'm afraid to make any assumptions because I haven't read everything just yet. 

Oh, and thank you for the heads up about where I can see the least amount of spoilers. That really does help. :D

Hello, everyone! I just started reading the series, (still on book one, but I've loved every bit that I've read so far) and I just couldn't wait to join this site. I've been told that this is a wonderful community for people who share similar interests and passions. I can't wait to join and interact with all you crazy hooligans and participate in Ajah shenanigans. 

I love reading, (as you can tell) but I also enjoy playing games, drawing, and any and all nerd things. 

I don't know who told you that... We Aes Sedai are perfect pictures of calm and control *nods primly*

Nah, I'm just kidding *giggles* We are a pretty fun bunch over at the WTSG though, so you should come on by and join the party *G*

Ayla, my favorite character so far would have to be Rand al Thor. I don't know why. There's just something about him. I'm afraid to make any assumptions because I haven't read everything just yet.

Hehe that's cool. I sometimes envy everyone reading the series for the first time, I think it would be quite cool to forget everything I know about it just so I can do that again :)

Oh, and there are some general discussion forums as well, about lots of non-Wotty stuff if you are interested in those.

I don't know who told you that... We Aes Sedai are perfect pictures of calm and control *nods primly*

Nah, I'm just kidding *giggles* We are a pretty fun bunch over at the WTSG though, so you should come on by and join the party *G*

So says the gigglesnort queen!  =0p

Welcome to DM hun!  YOu sound like you'll be a perfect addition to our home.  *g*

Zombie Dust Bunny..that makes me giggle.  And I really love your DM handle.

Are you having a good time here?  Joined any Social Groups yet? 

So says the gigglesnort queen!  =0p

Welcome to DM hun!  YOu sound like you'll be a perfect addition to our home.  *g*

Zombie Dust Bunny..that makes me giggle.  And I really love your DM handle.

Are you having a good time here?  Joined any Social Groups yet? 

Gigglesnorting? May I join in on this gigglesnorting, or is that only Brandie's thing? ;3

Why thank you! :D I tried to make it as "interesting" as possible. I can't wait to start doin' dis stuff.

I haven't joined any social groups, yet. I'm still a newbie, so I don't know exactly how to go about things on here. *consults rules again*

I agree with mah bonded - come join in on the Shenanigans - we're a lot of fun!

Welcome to DM!

So says the gigglesnort queen! =0p

Welcome to DM hun! YOu sound like you'll be a perfect addition to our home. *g*

Zombie Dust Bunny..that makes me giggle. And I really love your DM handle.

Are you having a good time here? Joined any Social Groups yet?

Gigglesnorting? May I join in on this gigglesnorting, or is that only Brandie's thing? ;3

Why thank you! :D I tried to make it as "interesting" as possible. I can't wait to start doin' dis stuff.

I haven't joined any social groups, yet. I'm still a newbie, so I don't know exactly how to go about things on here. *consults rules again*

The more gigglesnorters,the happier I'll be!

Oh, and just hop on down to the Social Groups cause each of them have a "How to Join" thread. *Sends WBF (easier to type that on my iPod) towards the social groups*

Archived