DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Elaevia)

Elaevia has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

*steps forward, adjusting her shawl*

I will speak for this woman, Mother.

Since the day she first came to visit Gray, Elaevia has been a bubbly, creative, enthusiastic spirit to have in our halls. I honestly wonder some times if those creative gears in her head ever get tired. Lol! :laugh:
She is a lot of fun to have in the White Tower and Warders Social Group. And when her application for Aspirancy came in all the Grays involved were very excited to see her choose us.
We are ecstatic to see you being Raised to full Sister now, Via. We have waited long for you. :happy:

*hugs for Via and returns to her seat*

*steps forward*

I will speak for this woman as well, Mother.

Via was my first mentee here in the White Tower, and from day one, I could tell we would get along.  At first, she said she might not be incredibly active, but not long after that, she was rising through the ranks, leaving an impression on the Tower as a whole, and finding her place.  I was so proud of her, and am still very proud.

She's become a very good friend of mine, and a strong, active member of our social group.

She is a friendly, mature person who always works hard to put a smile on anyone's face.  I know she will make an amazing Aes Sedai, and I know she is very deserving of her shawl.

Two have spoken, and it is half done.

Come now,
Elaevia, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Gray Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Gray Ajah.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Elaevia, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the Head Clerk of the Gray Ajah!
(Or her designated Sitter.)

Ps: so nice to see the Graytness growing!

Congrats!  We are always happy to know someone found their "home" on DM... just dont forget to visit us too from time to time!