DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aes Sedai & Der'Manshima Appreciation Week: Gift Giveaway

Hallia

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh I love my shawl Hallia  :happy:

And anymore digs about me being black Dav and I'll balefire you within an inch of your life have to have a stern talk with you, like all Aes Sedai who walk in the Light.

ooooh I love my shawl Hallia  :happy:

And anymore digs about me being black Dav and I'll balefire you within an inch of your life have to have a stern talk with you, like all Aes Sedai who walk in the Light.

does it include whips?

For AH; I saw that you like hiking and stargazing, so I got you a spiffy walking stick and the top star gazing events of 2013!

13466425_1.jpg?v=8CF3351F1600A60star-gazing-e1358885758948.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For Sunrise, I got you a tea set in your Ajah's color so that you could have it to enjoy in good health and company!  And also the Star Trek cookbook :laugh:

e8ce_star_trek_cookbook.jpg

*Borrows*

For Sunrise, I got you a tea set in your Ajah's color so that you could have it to enjoy in good health and company!  And also the Star Trek cookbook :laugh:

e8ce_star_trek_cookbook.jpg79741-612x612-1.png

I love it!!! 

I want that back, Capitan.  I wanna cook those worms the Klingons eat.  Oh, wait, they're eaten live.... nevermind.  But I do still want to use it soon!

Oh! We had quite a few pop in while I was at work! :happy:  Let's see...Hrrmmm....For you Chuckles, I saw you were working hard on your 6 week workout challenge, so how about some spiffy work-out machines to keep you fighting fit!

weight-machine.jpg

Archived