DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GG people, my first time being cop, how do you guys think i did?

Dude, you got 3 scum, would have had 4 if we hadn't killed you when we did.  I'd say that's a pretty good job.

Also, good game all.

GG everyone.

I was shocked Krak picked that route.  You should have waited one more day to try and make me look bad.   Although..you were under the gun numbers wise.

GG guys.

That was exactly the plan, until I forgot about Hisoka and he almost voted Dice.  Would that those tags had worked!

And now that all of the "credits" are over, a little bonus clip for the end ;)

The police chopper landed on the dock of Heart Island. Hariyama and some of Mistress Heart's other security pokemon, such as Noctowl and Machamp. They had their hands full to keep the rival Teams of Aqua and Magma from killing each other before they ever got to the mainland. In the midst of the chaos, Cloud and Berf looked at each other, sharing the same thought. Together they tried sneaking off of the dock. They were nearly to the shore when Machamp noticed them. He swung his arm and hit them very hard. They went flying off of the dock.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!!!!"

tumblr_mb6nl1D5aU1rywyu8o1_500.gif

Excellent.

And now that all of the "credits" are over, a little bonus clip for the end ;)

The police chopper landed on the dock of Heart Island. Hariyama and some of Mistress Heart's other security pokemon, such as Noctowl and Machamp. They had their hands full to keep the rival Teams of Aqua and Magma from killing each other before they ever got to the mainland. In the midst of the chaos, Cloud and Berf looked at each other, sharing the same thought. Together they tried sneaking off of the dock. They were nearly to the shore when Machamp noticed them. He swung his arm and hit them very hard. They went flying off of the dock.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!!!!"

tumblr_mb6nl1D5aU1rywyu8o1_500.gif

Excellent.

I knew you'd approve

Was a fun game. Liked the setup for the most part. I think all percentages really made it boil down to luck though.

As I said in the dead thread, I feel like mafia should be more about what happens on thread than off. It should be more about presenting your argument and convincing the other side, as well as deciphering information, rather than depending on the night actions to do your work 

Archived