DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

I've just received word that one our players will need to drop out unexpectedly. Does anyone know anyone?

I know lots of people

But I'm willing to play double roles...

You also have a severe lack of laughter in your life. Don't make me add another one!

Here.

@AH Try soliciting Nolder. I know he loves him some pokemon.

I was wondering where he was... If the other person I just PMed falls through, I'll ask him :)

Some were too giddy to get on thread.  Methinks mafia is between them.  That is 1/3, better odds than normal for D1.

Some were too giddy to get on thread.  Methinks mafia is between them.  That is 1/3, better odds than normal for D1.

You and your silly ideas

Go

Lynch me

Ill replace back in AH

Vote Berf, inactive scum.[/color=red]

I think this was possibly an ironic post ... feels like something he would do if he was actually Mafia to try and make people think he wasn't?

Vote Berf

F****** DM having a full on spaz on my phone

So now I have to sit by the charger on the ipad

What I tried to say was

Ill be anything you want me to be ithi...

... Except mafia

But no I'm not mafia this game (but I'm also not rand so I wouldn't tell you anyway)

How about yourself?

vote berf

Oh ... says the person who magically pops up with an answer, moments after it is posted that he is STALLING!

Yeah ... I'm not Mafia.

You buddying up to me for some reason? Do you think that will be the safest option?

Weird thing is I can see posts and explore DM but I changed to full mode thinking it would help but now I can't get back to mobile and only the post button is failing to work

Budding to you

Yup

It's more fun than anything else

Vote in Berf. Well I've seen the merit in lots of pressure on people day one for little to no reason. So I joined in.