1. Mawth - Plusle, message passing

3. Hallia - Zigzagoon

7. Dav - Torchic

12. Peace - Mudkip, protect

18. Cyan Dice - Wurmple, vanilla

19. Razen

22. Krak - Duskull, confuse ray

24. Hisoka - Minun, message passing

I'd wager we'll find the last thief in the group of Hallia, Dice, and Krak.

Dav, Hallia, did you guys say what moves your pokemon had? I can't seem to find them.

you think my pokemon is bad?  have u bother to look up Duskull?

Mistress Heart shifted in her chair. Was it time yet? A little bit longer. She wondered how many more of the thieves there were. She wondered whether she should continue on trying to do these competitions when there were always thieves that sneaked in despite any precautions she took. But if she'd quit, that'd be letting them win!!!

Sighing, Mistress Heart clapped her hands. Chimecho's bells rang out and the rain thinned. Mistress Heart peered around. Where there any? As the rain stopped and the sun shined strong, it became clear that none of the trainers' pokemon had been knocked out during the rain. 

It is now Day 9. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline

Davs been pushing me for a while now. and yet the only reason i have heard is that they suspect what my pokemon. Nothing to do with my play. So you wanna base it on pokemone?? lets look shall we?

First Duskill  Kraks pokemon

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Duskull_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Physicall it ios based on the Grim Reaper. That sound good to you dav? then theres this 

Duskull is primarily a nocturnal Pokémon. It is said that this Pokémon will spirit away disobedient children, and it has been described to enjoy the crying of children. Once Duskull chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn, and may become invisible to sneak up on its prey.

So it likes crying children, likes to kidnap kids and will hunt you down.

Torchic  Dav pokemon

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Torchic

again this seems lkike a Town pokemon.

Im not looking at Hisoki as he is  confirmed town

So if you wanna vote based on Pokemon Id say Krak is thew best pick. Especially as I have already told you im a league Trainer.  If you wanna vote on PLAY  then i loean towards dav.  For now i vote krak

It is said that this Pokémon will spirit away disobedient children, and it has been described to enjoy the crying of children. Once Duskull chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn, and may become invisible to sneak up on its prey.

Sounds good to me. It only deals with disobedient miscreants.

It doesn't matter.  There is likely 1 scum left.  Just go through the list.  If you are town you won't fight it.  You will win anyway. 

And before this is used as reasoning, we have 

Dav

Peace

Krak

Dice

Hisoka

When I die that leaves 4 players, likely one scum and three town.  *If* Peace is doc, he will likely protect the one confirmed town, Hisoka.  Kill goes through on another, let's assume Dav.  That leaves Peace, Hisoka, and Dice.  You lynch wrong, that's game.  At this point, Hisoka has a un'ccd claim and a possible.  

Let's say the NK is Peace, who flips doc.  You have Dice, Hisoka, and Dav.  Guess wrong, game.

So either way I see it, it's a toss up if we don't lynch scum today.  That's why I am fighting to avoid a lynch - it's not a matter of rolling down the list anymore.

Which specifically says my pokemon only deals with disobedient children.  Not good children.  meaning mafia.

I think I know who I'm voting tomorrow.  I didn't buy Peace's claim anyway.

You doubt my claim? 

Archived