DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Class Census

Gareth

Ok Dali said Dashiva was having a few computer problems and I am wanting to Teach a class but since Dash isnt here. Everyone need to post what classes they need use this format.

Name:

Classes need for advancment:

Thank you

Ashrak Delin

Ashaman

Guest Faile1987

Name: Ged Maevere

Classes needed for advancement:Class:

Basic Offence/Defence Weaves

Would be great to get this on my schedule nex to the Physical Training and Basic Manipulation which are already in progress :D

ok that will work I was actually going to try and get a Dedicated to run a Soldier class with me just being there as an overseer and guide for the Ded Teacher and then Teach a Dedicated Class myself, I was going to wait until after this weekend to start the classes.

So this weekend Asfaloth think about how you will teach Basic Offense/Defense to the soldiers, remember my character will be in on the class just as an observer.

I will start the advanced class for the Ded next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Vykor Temmer

Class: Basic Offense/Defense, Basic Elemental Manipulation, and Phys Ed.

I am currently in all of these though (or will be after I post to the offense/defense class tonight.

The basic elemental manipulation class has stalled though and needs a kick start. :D

OMG!

Name: Brand Ishmar

Class needed: Well the im in older weapons class and advanced elemental manipulation and I joined the new AEM class for the fun of it, but I, like most of the veteran dedicateds need the Advanced Offence and defence.

NOTISE TOO DALI AND ANDAR: the old weapons class has kinda died out since Andar is not around, same with the AEM, so could we pleaze finnish them off, I realy want to be an Ashi... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dalinar

Brand, you can consider the AEM class finished. The responses to it got too sporadic for me to think it worthwhile continuing so I stopped, basically :P Which is a bit sucky/slack, but I could tell the ones who would've finished from those who wouldn't and that'll satisfy me.

D/B.