DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

how much do you read ~.^

x3tscout

im not sure if we are allowed to post pictures if we cant someone im sure will tell me but here is my collection

also im aware the first robert jordan book is missing i think my mom might have thought it was trash because it was so messed up at least mabye ill be able to get a hardback copy and i keep those in good condition compared to my other stuff

i try to read a book at least once a day i pulled 2 trashbags of books out of my car a couple of days and this is the first time my books have semi all been together in a while i still have 3 in my car that i am currently reading

well do you read more than me? was just wondering ><

robertjordansl5.th.jpg<-- i like to reread books alot hence the conditions of some of them

mybookspart1ii4.th.jpg

mybookspar2ux1.th.jpg

i try to read a book everyday idk how many books i have but not that many but unless you count goosebumps and shit like that ive only been collecting books since around 11 i guess so 7 years or so

and btw i just got both my monitors working properly ftw!!! :)rearanged my whole room tonight now school in 3 hrs :O

so in conclusion i read more than you and i win a book a day beats ur book a week

i think i have read all of the wheel of time books in a week not including the prequel i only work 10-30 hrs a week and 7-12 in school lots of time to do nothing

i used to play world of warcraft upwards of 100 hours a week if anyone knows that game more people need to post here because i said so ><

i want to be a librarian or something they get paid right? lol

well i have never counted how much books i have but i have a whole wall covered with books piled upon each other LOL

and i always have a book with me ... i know that in french i manage to read 1 page a minute BUT in english i am slower :wink:

so to answer the question :

i read a lot :P

ive never tried to time myself by page usually book start book finish

when i reread a book i usually am reading more than one book at a time sometimes i only go back and read certain parts i love to do that during the summer when there is no school, thats when i reread the wheel of time books

Guest Haxorsist

I don't read much. I've been meaning to read Winter's Heart and the next two books in the series, but I never got around to it. :P

I don't get as much time as I would like to read at the moment *sigh*

though, to be honest, I am a pretty fast reader and tend to read an average size book in a few hours, but... it is something that I am actually not very proud of. I think it is a bit like food. Good food should be savoured, not just stuffed down the throat. So I constantly try and make myself read a bit slower and actually take in the details.

But it is a hard habit to break :(

Yeah, I'd say i read way to fast and tend to miss tiny little details without realisng but then that is what re-reads are for. :lol:

In my house ihave massive amounts of books due to my bro and dad, both having a 'libary' each, well, a room full only of books and an arm chair. but i dont read many of these so have relatively few books of my own, although i have read through the school libary.

Fiction section that is.

you could prolly randomly name one of the books that i read a number of years ago and i would be able to tell you what it is about today i read dragon avenger in school cause i got pulled out of class got the whole book done from the morning before i got out of school at 12 20 ee knight does good books but i reread everything i read as well i read like most people watch tv i havent watched a whole television show in years its just background noise while i play video games and read

i have to have noise when i read too

i usually associate a certain series of books with music for instance i was hooked on powerman 5000 when i was reading a series by stephen donaldson, robert jordans books arent like that though because i cant buy his whole series at once i dont do this so much any more because i dont have my headphones with me 24/7 anymore =/ the real world is lame lol

i used to read all the goosebump books when i was in 1-3or4 prolly had 100+ of them they are in the attic somewhere i suppose i read most ever you all lose ><

i have calculated a year to book ratio and i win

Archived