DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower One Power Tournament 2013

Niniel

It´s time for round 2. All battle threads are up except TMD vs. Panchi or Davrick.

We have our first final! It´s among the dedicated - BG vs. Nikon. Very exciting. 

Since Dav is at -11, I think you can likely start Panchi and TMD.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did someone "hotfix" the rollers or something? I don't know what sort of RNG and algorithm the rollers use, but rolls had been high for a while now and now they're starting to act more random. I just rolled 7/48 and Ithi rolled horribly low against Tina in Tina's last attack.

Perhaps you should reset the seed for the RNG more? It's kind of disconcerting for the OP to behave somewhat deterministically for a while and to become random all of a sudden. I'm all for the occasional fluke roll, but the standard deviation of rolls changing drastically in the middle of a tournament is kinda sucky.

It uses a precreated function thqt does a random roll between 1 and your op level for each element. And attackers get about 2 more rolls then defenders. So there is nothing preventing it from getting either high or low numbers. It is completely random.

It uses a precreated function thqt does a random roll between 1 and your op level for each element. And attackers get about 2 more rolls then defenders. So there is nothing preventing it from getting either high or low numbers. It is completely random.

Fair enough.

I rolled my 7/48 on a Fire (F1) attack FWIW.

I rolled my 7/48 on a Fire (F1) attack FWIW.

Im sorry sometimes it just happens that way.

Rolls for attackers:

Civy:1

Soldier:2

Ded:3

Ashaman:4

AL:5

SL:7

Mhael/Logain/OL:10

Archived