DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

babies are mess ?

mooda

I'm sure tackling a baby must be considered child abuse, and even its not, its not very sporting really now is it? I realize that with the NFL playoffs going on and all, it must be easy to get caught up in the excitement, but surely there are some adults you could play a game with, no?

edited to add a - ;) - just in case...

(and yes i realize it's the cover from "wish you were here," but that was a less a propos quote. )

Well, the song is from the album, so wholly appropriate I would think... odd though, that you only mention it now though, since I've been using it since August and I know we've posted in the same threads before. :p

(and yes i realize it's the cover from "wish you were here," but that was a less a propos quote. )

Well, the song is from the album, so wholly appropriate I would think... odd though, that you only mention it now though, since I've been using it since August and I know we've posted in the same threads before. :p

heh yeah, guess i never noticed before. :oops:

but yes, back to the matter at hand. i have some limited experience with this man-cub creatures of which you speak, mooda. i can't speak for that website though.

We did. He said, "We all know what we gotta do here, right? Each kid in there can hatch thousands of those things, and each person they infect can hatch thousands more, right? Right?"

I nodded.

"So we know what we gotta do."

John grabbed the long UPS shipping container I had seen in his trunk earlier. He ripped it open, and pulled out a long device with a pistol grip.

He handed it to Amy. She said, "What is-"

"-It's a speargun. They use it to shoot whales. You see the trigger there, that thing there is a safety mechanism. There, it's off now. It fires a harpoon four feet long, but you only got one shot. So wait until you've got four or five kids lined up before you fire, see if you can impale them all at once."

John reached into the trunk and pulled out my chainsaw. He pulled the cord. The engine growled to life. He pulled the trigger and the teeth spun in a blur.

"Okay," said John, taking a deep breath. "Remember, these are children. Aim low."

Archived