welcome csarmi to the bt :)

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you see them now?

also ...

New and Not So New BT Members.

Come and play Mafia - it is fun. If you have never played Mafia before it is ok. We will give you advice and help - and we will be relatively gentle ... I even have a Rough Guide Thingy if you would like to take a peek?

This is a great way to get to know your fellow BT Members more better and you can earn oodles of points too :)

If you sign up to play your very first Game at the BT you will be given an additional 10 Bonus Points, if you finish the game, as a reward. Everyone has to start somewhere and we would like you to start here. Just advise it is your 1st game when you sign up. Anyone who encourages a new player to sign up will be given a bonus of 5 points as long as they finish the Game.

Our current Game in Sign Ups is Heart's Pokemon Gen III Game. You can find it here:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/82628-pokemon-mafia-iii-the-treasure-of-heart-island-sign-ups/page-1

Let's get this Game filled.

Come and play Mafia - it is fun. If you have never played Mafia before it is ok. We will give you advice and help - and we will be relatively gentle ... I even have a Rough Guide Thingy if you would like to take a peek?

This is a great way to get to know your fellow BT Members more better and you can earn oodles of points too :)

Actually, I'Ve played in the last BT game which ended in June, I was kind of hoping I'd get those points after my signup.

Still no access?

Well these things usually happen on a Monday. When did you sign up here?

*goes to check*

A week ago. Yes, that means there've been a Monday in between.

Archived