DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--Sign Ups!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to sign up. Like Turin I have no clue about Pokeman or about mafia really.

This will be my first game :)

Pokemon is pretty easy to understand. Imagine you could trap every animal in the world, domesticated or wild, in tiny little balls then release them only to make them fight each other near to death. Like the inevitable extreme of if cock fighting was a legal sport... And the entire world's culture and economy revolved around the sport.

Mafia, on the other hand is quite complicated.

Yeah BG I used to watch the cartoons a long time ago. I know of pikachoo and all the cutesy little animals lol. I just haven't seen it since I was a kid and so my memory is very fuzzy in that area. I don't know how the training of pokemon can be tied in to mafia. Berf is kinda giving me mafia tutorial at the moment so you can all blame him for any ignorance on my part ;)

I will take 21 if you can give me my sleep or coffee to keep me awake. That is if you don't mind my internet problems and not big spammy activity.

Can I get those 10 points for umm...trying to play first game in which I probably won't be replace?

Archived