DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from India

Pralaya

My tryst with WoT started way back in 2003, I think. I was a huge fan of fantasy and sci-fi genre and I picked the first book and was blown away with the characterization and the way RJ built a new world from scratch. The imagination and creativity was just great. Over the time, the interest peaked and waned with the release of the books but I was always a fan. When RJ died, blood and bloody ashes, I felt really sad - not just for the book but for him too. But, anyway, all's well that ends well.

I put off joining a discussion forum because I am not much of a theory kind of guy. But, now that the books have been finished, it would be great to be part of an online community of fans. That said, anyone else here from India?

Anyway, hope to have a good time here. To the Light !

Hi there, and welcome to DM!

One of the Red Sitters is actually from India (and no, she doesn't hate me - in fact, she's Bonded :wink: ). She goes by the name of Panchi here.

Which groups of people in the books are your favourites?

Oh I'm Elgee, I'm from South Africa, and I'm the Amyrlin of the White Tower & Warders Social Group (raised from the Red Ajah) :biggrin:

Hello, Pralaya!!! I came to the series about 2 years ago and like you was fascinated with the world created by R.J. I live in California. Welcome to DM. :-)

Which groups of people in the books are your favourites?

Oh I'm Elgee, I'm from South Africa, and I'm the Amyrlin of the White Tower & Warders Social Group (raised from the Red Ajah) :biggrin:

It would be Asha'man of course. (You are not going to still me, are you?!)

But I would identify myself as an Ogier. Calm, composed but a terror when angry :)

P.S Nice that you have Aishwarya Rai pic too 

Thank you - I love Aish! :)

And no I wouldn't gentle you *grins* ... I also love the Asha'man. Of course, being of the Red, I can hardly help having strong feelings about men who can channell, heh? :wink:

Welcome to Dragonmount!

I am the Indian Elgee told about. I don't hate men who can channel, for that matter I can't as I happen to lead the Light Faction of Black Tower.

Which part of the country are you from?

Archived