DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

i finally got here

x3tscout

evan from texas

read the first book in sixth grade been setting my standards by robert jordan ever since i like to pride myself on the fact that i can read all the books in a week and i like to read at least a book a day if i can make time between my senior year in high school and work not to hard i love to read and play video games also watch lots of movies(i work at hollywood video) i made almost straight As for the first time since 5th grade last semester only non A was an 89 in US gov i like to read books by robert jordan, le modesitt jr., elizabeth haydon, ee knight, david farland, stephen donaldson, pierce anthony, sara douglass, the warhammer books dan abnett in particular, barb and jc hendee, and ra salvatore. i cleaned out my car last week during the holidays and pulled to trash bags full of books out of the car

im sorta kind of here to find out if there is any knowledge on when the next book will come out or any recomendations on what to read while i wait because im out of books to read at the moment

and im not sure if this was what i supposed to put in the introduction post but i did it and ha so i win

Guest Egwene

Hello and welcome Evan :D

You may have heard by now that RJ hasn't been very well for a long time. Check out his Blog for that story.

Looks like you are heavily into reading. I haven't read many of the ones you quote, but heard of all of them. I like Robin Hobb, J.M.Auel and Janny Wurts amongst others. Check out the General Discussion Board. You may need to scroll down a little, but there are some good threads with book recommnedations there.

PS... you Avi is too big. The maximum allowed is 80x80. If you right click on it, you can check the size under properties. If you need help re-sizing ask in the Illuminators Org.

Have fun :D

Archived