DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Topic

ineedfourberfs

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a hug I could have seen coming and dodged. this was happening before I knew he was anywhere near me, both shoulders, with a little rub, and a stroke halfway down my back, followed by an upper arm squeeze and gentle shake.... he said he was worried about me cause I'd left a voice mail saying I'd probably be late and he was relieved to see I was ok.

I'm totally wierded out. I'm certain he meant it in a friendly and not icky way .... *shudder* but... this kind of thing should have been trained out of him before the last promotion, no?

Ok.

That would have totally freaked me out. Lingering back strokes and arm squeezes.

ugh.

He'll be telling you next that you are the only one who fully understands him.

Make sure the Brand design is really intricate and large. That way it will hurt more :)

but... his wife is one of the hottest babes I have ever seen and she works in the office... no way was that a come on, who does that? I think he just has... serious... boundary issues...

ok, I'm getting side mirrors for he cubicle so he can't sneak up on me again... I'm still feeling .... yuck.

complicated design and... thin wire I think so it can burn deep.

I'm certain we have a metal smith or two hanging around...

yeah, Amanda just came over and said she was relieved to see she wasn't the only one he got too close to... apparently he's just a touchy freely guy...

he should stop that... I won't get him in trouble for it but... someone will.

that said... he's a good petter. I did not instantly recoil like I normally do. warm hands.

but I've been recoiling since three seconds afterward...

work touch is bad touch, period.

he's a personal space invader as well...

he's not hovered over me before but apparently I got the longest actual fondle in the module so far.

but Amanda says he stood too close to her this morning talking about how worried he was about my message.

I just hope he has an early tee time... I need some distance.

Archived