DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Topic

ineedfourberfs

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For parking within 10 meters of an intersection.

Now, when you hear the word intersection, you may think "Oh... fair enough. That's dangerous..." But no. This was backstreets of suburbia, this was a one way street leading onto a t junction which itself was one way, and the traffic was coming from the opposite direction from the side on which I parked ie - every freakin' car in the world could see me.

Also there was a car parked behind me. The street was full of parked cars is what I'm saying.

Secondly also, I didn't even know that 10 meter bullsh was a law. That one I'll take part of the blame for.

The best part? two hundred and eighty odd freaking dollars.

Let's just say I'm going to Nimbin tonight to calm down. :P

No, where I work they really do have nothing better to do.

The irritating thing is, there is a privately owned parking bay up the road, which is something like $6 for the day. I had enough of paying that, but occasionally still park in there without a ticket because if they do come along, THE TICKET IS ONLY $80.

I know. I know.

I have no freaking idea as to the cost. It seems excessive. I've had a bloody speeding ticket cost half of that. Ugh.

I might have to set up a Ramen for Berf noodle drive. Although there was talk of a sexy bake-off going down at some point...

Since you are so proud of this achievement, I won't offer to delete. Beside the BT is probably the only group where multiple crazy assed DM postings are a positive.

So ... you want to do some push-ups for points? I promise to make it an interesting subject.

Archived