DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for June 2013 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer

• To have structured Events, Discussions, Games, etc to keep you occupied
    • Do you just want to hang around and do your own thing when you feel like it
    • Have more inter-Ajah/Guild competitions
    • Have more inter-Org competitions

Please post here so we know you're active :)

+

The poll this month is about ... what to do at the WT/W!

You can pick as many as you want of the choices available, and if you come up with something else that seems interesting / viable I'll add that in too. 

So what do you want to do here at the White Tower & Warders?

Also,

go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining at me if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

i voted for the first two options because i like doing both of them...

wheeloftime13- Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

votte first 2 also becuse I liek activiy but I do them as I like

WildTaltos~Aes Sedai~Red Ajah

TylerRVG ~ Der'Manshima  ~ Me'Arearth

I didn't vote for any of them, because really, any of options 1, 3, or 4 could theoretically be just as entertaining as each other if they are interesting enough and are handled correctly. Though honestly I've been bound to be doing option 2 recently because none of the recent events have really peaked my interest, to be blunt. I'm alright with that for the time being, though.

cindy initiate

lol, I voted for the first two also... thought that was original but it makes sense, a nice mixture of kaos and control.

LMAO Thorkin! Good for you :)

btw, all raise your hands who think Snarly's going to go "oh HELL no!" at option 4? *grins*

Ryrin, Aes Sedai of the Greens. The first three.

Mashiara Sedai ~ Aes Sedai ~ White Ajah

I picked 2, 3, and 4. 

I think having friendly competitions against each other would be fun, as long as everyone remembered that it's for entertainment purposes, not to fuel drama between the groups.  An Org-wide competition would be great!  Having different options to choose from (ie: different events going on) would give everyone a chance to participate in something they like.  So maybe I should have picked the "structured" option too, but I think everyone would feel better if we could just play when we wanted to, and not when we don't.

Blank, Aes Sedai, Brown Ajah